Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson Locked for Next Season of 'American Idol'
Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are set to return on the judging panel of "American Idol" in 2012 midseason. A representative for FOX has confirmed that both the Aerosmith rocker and the record producer have signed up for season 11 of the singing competition.
Accordingly, only Jennifer Lopez who has not decided whether she will sit on the judge's seat again or not. "I don't know," she said earlier this month about her status on "Idol". "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
"American Idol" has recently announced audition schedule for the eleventh season. The auditions will be kicked off on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri with stops in San Diego, Pittsburgh, Denver and more.
More American Idol News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors