Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson Locked for Next Season of 'American Idol'
Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are set to return on the judging panel of "American Idol" in 2012 midseason. A representative for FOX has confirmed that both the Aerosmith rocker and the record producer have signed up for season 11 of the singing competition.
Accordingly, only Jennifer Lopez who has not decided whether she will sit on the judge's seat again or not. "I don't know," she said earlier this month about her status on "Idol". "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
"American Idol" has recently announced audition schedule for the eleventh season. The auditions will be kicked off on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri with stops in San Diego, Pittsburgh, Denver and more.
More American Idol News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent