Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson Locked for Next Season of 'American Idol'
Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are set to return on the judging panel of "American Idol" in 2012 midseason. A representative for FOX has confirmed that both the Aerosmith rocker and the record producer have signed up for season 11 of the singing competition.
Accordingly, only Jennifer Lopez who has not decided whether she will sit on the judge's seat again or not. "I don't know," she said earlier this month about her status on "Idol". "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
"American Idol" has recently announced audition schedule for the eleventh season. The auditions will be kicked off on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri with stops in San Diego, Pittsburgh, Denver and more.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion