Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson Locked for Next Season of 'American Idol'
Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are set to return on the judging panel of "American Idol" in 2012 midseason. A representative for FOX has confirmed that both the Aerosmith rocker and the record producer have signed up for season 11 of the singing competition.
Accordingly, only Jennifer Lopez who has not decided whether she will sit on the judge's seat again or not. "I don't know," she said earlier this month about her status on "Idol". "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
"American Idol" has recently announced audition schedule for the eleventh season. The auditions will be kicked off on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri with stops in San Diego, Pittsburgh, Denver and more.
More American Idol News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It