Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson Locked for Next Season of 'American Idol'
Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are set to return on the judging panel of "American Idol" in 2012 midseason. A representative for FOX has confirmed that both the Aerosmith rocker and the record producer have signed up for season 11 of the singing competition.
Accordingly, only Jennifer Lopez who has not decided whether she will sit on the judge's seat again or not. "I don't know," she said earlier this month about her status on "Idol". "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
"American Idol" has recently announced audition schedule for the eleventh season. The auditions will be kicked off on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri with stops in San Diego, Pittsburgh, Denver and more.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star