David Guetta: New Nicki Minaj Collaboration Will Be a Shocker
Although his collaboration with Nicki Minaj on "Where Them Girls At" is already burning up the chart, David Guetta claims to have more in store for the fans. The French DJ revealed in a recent interview that the raptress will also be featured on "Turn Me On", an additional track on his new album, "Nothing But the Beat", and teased that it has the shock factor.
"I'm a big Nicki Minaj fan and I'm really, really proud of this record that we made together. It's called 'Turn Me On,' and she is singing," the 43-year-old told MTV News. "But like, she's not trying to sing - she's really, really singing. And this record is really big, and I'm really proud that she's done that record. I think that the world is not gonna believe it when they hear it."
David also made similar statement about his second collaboration with Nicki in a Q&A with Billboard on Tuesday, June 28. "I am so proud of what she did on this record because we know her for those crazy raps but the other record that we have, she is singing like - oh man," he said. "The world is gonna be shocked. Because they don't know her like this. And we came up with that amazing song and she just killed it."
On the album which will arrive in stores around the U.S. on August 30, the "Sexy Bitch" hitmaker revealed that it's a double album. He continued on to explain, "One album is 100 percent electronic and very experimental, and the other album is 100 percent vocal and has all the biggest and most talented superstars on the planet."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child