Joe Jonas Haunted by Past Relationship in 'See No More' Music Video
After being teased in a short snippet, Joe Jonas' music video for his single "See No More" is finally debuted in full via E! Online. It sees the older brother of Nick Jonas all by himself, crooning the R&B-influenced song about a lost love.
"You walked away from me baby / I would've never done the same / You made me feel like our love was not real," the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift sings in a house haunted by memories of his past relationship. Meanwhile, his ex dances by herself in a frilly lavender frock.
"See No More", which is co-written by Chris Brown, is the first offering from Joe Jonas' upcoming solo album which is due in the United States on September 6. It is not the only break-up song in the effort. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which reportedly refers to his former flame.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child