Joe Jonas Haunted by Past Relationship in 'See No More' Music Video
After being teased in a short snippet, Joe Jonas' music video for his single "See No More" is finally debuted in full via E! Online. It sees the older brother of Nick Jonas all by himself, crooning the R&B-influenced song about a lost love.
"You walked away from me baby / I would've never done the same / You made me feel like our love was not real," the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift sings in a house haunted by memories of his past relationship. Meanwhile, his ex dances by herself in a frilly lavender frock.
"See No More", which is co-written by Chris Brown, is the first offering from Joe Jonas' upcoming solo album which is due in the United States on September 6. It is not the only break-up song in the effort. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which reportedly refers to his former flame.
Joe Jonas' "See No More" music video
More Joe Jonas News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die