Joe Jonas Haunted by Past Relationship in 'See No More' Music Video
After being teased in a short snippet, Joe Jonas' music video for his single "See No More" is finally debuted in full via E! Online. It sees the older brother of Nick Jonas all by himself, crooning the R&B-influenced song about a lost love.
"You walked away from me baby / I would've never done the same / You made me feel like our love was not real," the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift sings in a house haunted by memories of his past relationship. Meanwhile, his ex dances by herself in a frilly lavender frock.
"See No More", which is co-written by Chris Brown, is the first offering from Joe Jonas' upcoming solo album which is due in the United States on September 6. It is not the only break-up song in the effort. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which reportedly refers to his former flame.
Joe Jonas' "See No More" music video
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record