Joe Jonas Haunted by Past Relationship in 'See No More' Music Video
After being teased in a short snippet, Joe Jonas' music video for his single "See No More" is finally debuted in full via E! Online. It sees the older brother of Nick Jonas all by himself, crooning the R&B-influenced song about a lost love.
"You walked away from me baby / I would've never done the same / You made me feel like our love was not real," the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift sings in a house haunted by memories of his past relationship. Meanwhile, his ex dances by herself in a frilly lavender frock.
"See No More", which is co-written by Chris Brown, is the first offering from Joe Jonas' upcoming solo album which is due in the United States on September 6. It is not the only break-up song in the effort. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which reportedly refers to his former flame.
Joe Jonas' "See No More" music video
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'