Joe Jonas Haunted by Past Relationship in 'See No More' Music Video
After being teased in a short snippet, Joe Jonas' music video for his single "See No More" is finally debuted in full via E! Online. It sees the older brother of Nick Jonas all by himself, crooning the R&B-influenced song about a lost love.
"You walked away from me baby / I would've never done the same / You made me feel like our love was not real," the ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift sings in a house haunted by memories of his past relationship. Meanwhile, his ex dances by herself in a frilly lavender frock.
"See No More", which is co-written by Chris Brown, is the first offering from Joe Jonas' upcoming solo album which is due in the United States on September 6. It is not the only break-up song in the effort. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which reportedly refers to his former flame.
Joe Jonas' "See No More" music video
More Joe Jonas News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny