Harry Acquiring Horcrux From Gringotts in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows 2' Featurette
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps marketing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", this time by unleashing new featurettes. One of the snippets which is entitled "Gringotts and Goblins", courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, reveals never-before-seen footage when Harry, Ron and Hermione are trying to gain one of the remaining Horcruxes from Gringotts.
In another video entitled "Horcruxes", director David Yates, along with cast members Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe, talks about scenes when Harry, Hermione and Ron destroy the last Horcruxes. Radcliffe explains that Voldemort "starts to losing his mind" when Harry destroys the objects in which the villain hides his pieces of soul.
The last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise marks the epic war between the wizarding community and Voldemort's Deathly Eaters. During the journey to finish He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Harry is the one who should make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
This PG-13-rated flick also brings back Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman to reprise their roles as Ron, Ginny, Bellatrix Lestrange and Snape respectively. The movie will be premiered on July 15 Stateside.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" Featurette "Gringotts and Goblins"
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" Featurette "Horcruxes"
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen