First Look of Alicia Silverstone's Baby Unveiled
Alicia Silverstone has been showering herself in the joy of motherhood since giving birth to her first son Bear Blu in May. The actress who went under the radar right after getting pregnant has revealed the first picture of her baby on the new issue of Us Weekly.
"I didn't leave the house at all for six weeks after his birth," Silverstone told Us. "I wanted to soak in every moment of his scrumptiousness." She added, "He had crazy amounts of hair when he came out. He's really calm. And he's got such a cute smile." Further describing her baby, she said Blu is "part squirrel, part monkey and part peanut".
Another thing that made her excited about the family addition is the change she sees in husband Christopher Jarecki. "He's great at changing him and giving baths, and he massages him a lot. I thought that man was handsome before, but it's so unbelievably sexy to watch him hold our baby," she said, adding "We all take baths together sometimes."
The new issue of the magazine is out on Wednesday, June 29.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors