Tracy Morgan Offends Another Group With His Joke
Tracy Morgan did not really learn from the experience. Just a few days after he had to apologize for his homophobic remarks during a Nashville gig at a press conference, the "30 Rock" made an offensive joke about another certain group.
In his performance at a comedy club in New York, Morgan compared "young retarded males" to "chimps". He said, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids. Them young retarded males is strong. They're strong like chimps." He also made a joke about a girl he once dated, calling her a "cripple" for having a mechanical larynx, a prosthetic arm and a portable dialysis machine. Reports said the crowd audibly groaned.
This remark has angered The Arc, a charity which helps people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Chief executive, Peter Berns, told E! News, "Tracy Morgan should apologize immediately. This quote is far too offensive to be excused as comedy, and it is very hurtful to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4