Tracy Morgan Offends Another Group With His Joke
Tracy Morgan did not really learn from the experience. Just a few days after he had to apologize for his homophobic remarks during a Nashville gig at a press conference, the "30 Rock" made an offensive joke about another certain group.
In his performance at a comedy club in New York, Morgan compared "young retarded males" to "chimps". He said, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids. Them young retarded males is strong. They're strong like chimps." He also made a joke about a girl he once dated, calling her a "cripple" for having a mechanical larynx, a prosthetic arm and a portable dialysis machine. Reports said the crowd audibly groaned.
This remark has angered The Arc, a charity which helps people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Chief executive, Peter Berns, told E! News, "Tracy Morgan should apologize immediately. This quote is far too offensive to be excused as comedy, and it is very hurtful to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families."
More Tracy Morgan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding