Tracy Morgan Offends Another Group With His Joke
Tracy Morgan did not really learn from the experience. Just a few days after he had to apologize for his homophobic remarks during a Nashville gig at a press conference, the "30 Rock" made an offensive joke about another certain group.
In his performance at a comedy club in New York, Morgan compared "young retarded males" to "chimps". He said, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids. Them young retarded males is strong. They're strong like chimps." He also made a joke about a girl he once dated, calling her a "cripple" for having a mechanical larynx, a prosthetic arm and a portable dialysis machine. Reports said the crowd audibly groaned.
This remark has angered The Arc, a charity which helps people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Chief executive, Peter Berns, told E! News, "Tracy Morgan should apologize immediately. This quote is far too offensive to be excused as comedy, and it is very hurtful to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families."
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings