Confirmed: Brad Womack and Emily Maynard No Longer Engaged
Another relationship that came out of "The Bachelor" bites the dust. Emily Maynard, who won the reality show's 15th season after stealing Brad Womack's heart, has confirmed that they have decided to end the relationship.
Brad and Emily got engaged on the season finale last March. But with teary eyes, she told People minutes after taping an intimate interview with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison, "We're no longer engaged." The special interview with Emily would air during the July 11 episode of "The Bachelorette".
Emily decided to reveal it all so that she and and her 6-year-old daughter, Ricki, "can move on and get back to normal" and there is an end to "all the media speculation". Rumors of their split have actually hit the headlines earlier this month but Emily clarified on her Twitter that she did not talk to the media.
The former couple actually had split once after the engagement because he "has a temper". However, Emily later said in March, "I know that he has put up with me in my worst of worst and he hasn't left me and I just love who he is as a person. I know I can't see my every day life without him in it, so yeah, I absolutely do see us getting married."
More The Bachelor News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch