Confirmed: Brad Womack and Emily Maynard No Longer Engaged
Another relationship that came out of "The Bachelor" bites the dust. Emily Maynard, who won the reality show's 15th season after stealing Brad Womack's heart, has confirmed that they have decided to end the relationship.
Brad and Emily got engaged on the season finale last March. But with teary eyes, she told People minutes after taping an intimate interview with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison, "We're no longer engaged." The special interview with Emily would air during the July 11 episode of "The Bachelorette".
Emily decided to reveal it all so that she and and her 6-year-old daughter, Ricki, "can move on and get back to normal" and there is an end to "all the media speculation". Rumors of their split have actually hit the headlines earlier this month but Emily clarified on her Twitter that she did not talk to the media.
The former couple actually had split once after the engagement because he "has a temper". However, Emily later said in March, "I know that he has put up with me in my worst of worst and he hasn't left me and I just love who he is as a person. I know I can't see my every day life without him in it, so yeah, I absolutely do see us getting married."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary