Confirmed: Brad Womack and Emily Maynard No Longer Engaged
Another relationship that came out of "The Bachelor" bites the dust. Emily Maynard, who won the reality show's 15th season after stealing Brad Womack's heart, has confirmed that they have decided to end the relationship.
Brad and Emily got engaged on the season finale last March. But with teary eyes, she told People minutes after taping an intimate interview with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison, "We're no longer engaged." The special interview with Emily would air during the July 11 episode of "The Bachelorette".
Emily decided to reveal it all so that she and and her 6-year-old daughter, Ricki, "can move on and get back to normal" and there is an end to "all the media speculation". Rumors of their split have actually hit the headlines earlier this month but Emily clarified on her Twitter that she did not talk to the media.
The former couple actually had split once after the engagement because he "has a temper". However, Emily later said in March, "I know that he has put up with me in my worst of worst and he hasn't left me and I just love who he is as a person. I know I can't see my every day life without him in it, so yeah, I absolutely do see us getting married."
More The Bachelor News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage