'Harry Potter' Stars to Appear on Larry King-Hosted One-Hour Special
"Harry Potter" movie series is set to take its final bow this summer and CNN will celebrate it by presenting an interview with the main cast. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane will sit down with Larry King in "CNN Presents: A Larry King Special - Harry Potter: The Final Chapter".
In the interview, Radcliffe will open up about the last day filming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", revealing that he "wept like a child". Looking back to her early days joining the hit franchise, Watson recalls, "I was so young, it's difficult to remember much of my life before this thing happened to me.... I was still losing my baby teeth."
As for Grint, he admits that after 10 years of his life playing Ron Weasley, leaving the character behind was "quite a big kind of shock". Meanwhile, James Phelps and Oliver Phelps, who portray the Weasley twins, will guide viewers through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
The one-hour special, which is set to air on Sunday, July 10 at 8 and 11 P.M. ET, will also showcase never-before-seen footage from the final "Harry Potter" movie as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film.
"Deathly Hallows: Part II" will grace theaters across the nation on July 15.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie