Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall'
Coldplay follow their headlining set at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend with the premiere of their new music video. In support of new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall", the clip is filled with stop-motion scenes. The band perform in a warehouse in front of a brickwall which keeps changing color before running into a glow-in-the-dark room.
"Every Teardrop" is a new song lifted from Coldplay's newly-released mini album of the same name "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall". It's released earlier this month as an effort to make their fans get acquainted with their new music before rocking the U.K. music festival in Sommerset.
"I turn the music on/ I've got my records on/ From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song," Chris Martin belts out the lyrics. "I shut the world outside / Until the music's gone." With its anthemic lyrics, sunny vibes and infectious beat, the band successfully rocked out the gig.
More Coldplay News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation