Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall'
Coldplay follow their headlining set at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend with the premiere of their new music video. In support of new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall", the clip is filled with stop-motion scenes. The band perform in a warehouse in front of a brickwall which keeps changing color before running into a glow-in-the-dark room.
"Every Teardrop" is a new song lifted from Coldplay's newly-released mini album of the same name "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall". It's released earlier this month as an effort to make their fans get acquainted with their new music before rocking the U.K. music festival in Sommerset.
"I turn the music on/ I've got my records on/ From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song," Chris Martin belts out the lyrics. "I shut the world outside / Until the music's gone." With its anthemic lyrics, sunny vibes and infectious beat, the band successfully rocked out the gig.
Coldplay's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" music video
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner