Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall'
Coldplay follow their headlining set at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend with the premiere of their new music video. In support of new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall", the clip is filled with stop-motion scenes. The band perform in a warehouse in front of a brickwall which keeps changing color before running into a glow-in-the-dark room.
"Every Teardrop" is a new song lifted from Coldplay's newly-released mini album of the same name "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall". It's released earlier this month as an effort to make their fans get acquainted with their new music before rocking the U.K. music festival in Sommerset.
"I turn the music on/ I've got my records on/ From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song," Chris Martin belts out the lyrics. "I shut the world outside / Until the music's gone." With its anthemic lyrics, sunny vibes and infectious beat, the band successfully rocked out the gig.
Coldplay's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video