Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall'
Coldplay follow their headlining set at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend with the premiere of their new music video. In support of new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall", the clip is filled with stop-motion scenes. The band perform in a warehouse in front of a brickwall which keeps changing color before running into a glow-in-the-dark room.
"Every Teardrop" is a new song lifted from Coldplay's newly-released mini album of the same name "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall". It's released earlier this month as an effort to make their fans get acquainted with their new music before rocking the U.K. music festival in Sommerset.
"I turn the music on/ I've got my records on/ From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song," Chris Martin belts out the lyrics. "I shut the world outside / Until the music's gone." With its anthemic lyrics, sunny vibes and infectious beat, the band successfully rocked out the gig.
Coldplay's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" music video
More Coldplay News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7