Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall'
Coldplay follow their headlining set at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend with the premiere of their new music video. In support of new single "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall", the clip is filled with stop-motion scenes. The band perform in a warehouse in front of a brickwall which keeps changing color before running into a glow-in-the-dark room.
"Every Teardrop" is a new song lifted from Coldplay's newly-released mini album of the same name "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall". It's released earlier this month as an effort to make their fans get acquainted with their new music before rocking the U.K. music festival in Sommerset.
"I turn the music on/ I've got my records on/ From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song," Chris Martin belts out the lyrics. "I shut the world outside / Until the music's gone." With its anthemic lyrics, sunny vibes and infectious beat, the band successfully rocked out the gig.
Coldplay's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" music video
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56