Wayne's New Car and Details of Catwoman Costume in 'Dark Knight Rises'
Bruce Wayne will continue driving in style in the latest Batman movie franchise. His Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, he drove in 2008's "The Dark Knight", has been upgraded to a Lamborghini Aventador for upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises". The vehicle is a two-seater silver sports car with a Gotham "6498227" plate.
In another news related to "Dark Knight Rises", details of Catwoman costume which will be used by Anne Hathaway in the Christopher Nolan-directed movie are revealed. Rumor has it, the feline thief will wear an outfit which is unlike any other costumes from the previous movies.
"Anne's outfit is more tactical, like the comic book, than the previous Batman movies," a source told the Hollywood Life. In one of the recent comic drawings, the alter ego of Selina Kyle wears a high tech looking body suit and infrared goggles. She is equipped with her signature whip.
"She will definitely be wearing the goggles and it's going to be less sexy than Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman costumes," the source continued. "She's going to look more like a robber...But fan boys shouldn't be worried. This costume is going to be form-fitting enough to make Anne look smoking hot."
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. The movie will have Christian Bale reprising his role as Wayne/Batman and Tom Hardy starring as Bane. Some of the scenes will be filmed at Wollaton Hall in Nottingham, England.
The story of the movie is kept under tight wraps, but News of the World obtained a tidbit of a so-called "epic stunt." It's reported that the scene will involve a Lockheed C-130 Hercules. Wayne allegedly will fly the military plane and land it on the ground while it's on fire.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences