Drunken and Frustrated Drake in 'Marvin's Room' Music Video
Drake lets out his frustration after breaking up with his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Marvin's Room". The Canadian rapper throws back shot after shot of alcohol at the bar and flirts with some female clubbers in hopes to get his ex out of his mind. Failing to find some distraction, he then calls her and throws expletive rants in a drunken rambling.
"Marvin's Room" is a sleep-deprived track which revolves around a post break-up message. The mellow song has spun some remixes from some celebrities like JoJo, Teyana Taylor and Chris Brown. Each offers different perspective which roots in Drizzy's drunken phone call.
The song was posted by Drake on his official blog as a pre-cursor to his upcoming studio album "Take Care" which is due in the United States on October 24 which happens to be his 25th birthday. The track was, however, taken down by Universal, the parent company of his label Young Money.
"Universal needs to stop taking my f***ing songs down," he ranted on Twitter. "I am doing this for the people not for your label." Beside releasing "Marvin's Room", he has also posted another slow jam called "Trust Issues" which still revolves around a doomed relationship, but is filled with calming, and soothing melodies.
More Drake News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'