Drunken and Frustrated Drake in 'Marvin's Room' Music Video
Drake lets out his frustration after breaking up with his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Marvin's Room". The Canadian rapper throws back shot after shot of alcohol at the bar and flirts with some female clubbers in hopes to get his ex out of his mind. Failing to find some distraction, he then calls her and throws expletive rants in a drunken rambling.
"Marvin's Room" is a sleep-deprived track which revolves around a post break-up message. The mellow song has spun some remixes from some celebrities like JoJo, Teyana Taylor and Chris Brown. Each offers different perspective which roots in Drizzy's drunken phone call.
The song was posted by Drake on his official blog as a pre-cursor to his upcoming studio album "Take Care" which is due in the United States on October 24 which happens to be his 25th birthday. The track was, however, taken down by Universal, the parent company of his label Young Money.
"Universal needs to stop taking my f***ing songs down," he ranted on Twitter. "I am doing this for the people not for your label." Beside releasing "Marvin's Room", he has also posted another slow jam called "Trust Issues" which still revolves around a doomed relationship, but is filled with calming, and soothing melodies.
More Drake News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius