Drunken and Frustrated Drake in 'Marvin's Room' Music Video
Drake lets out his frustration after breaking up with his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Marvin's Room". The Canadian rapper throws back shot after shot of alcohol at the bar and flirts with some female clubbers in hopes to get his ex out of his mind. Failing to find some distraction, he then calls her and throws expletive rants in a drunken rambling.
"Marvin's Room" is a sleep-deprived track which revolves around a post break-up message. The mellow song has spun some remixes from some celebrities like JoJo, Teyana Taylor and Chris Brown. Each offers different perspective which roots in Drizzy's drunken phone call.
The song was posted by Drake on his official blog as a pre-cursor to his upcoming studio album "Take Care" which is due in the United States on October 24 which happens to be his 25th birthday. The track was, however, taken down by Universal, the parent company of his label Young Money.
"Universal needs to stop taking my f***ing songs down," he ranted on Twitter. "I am doing this for the people not for your label." Beside releasing "Marvin's Room", he has also posted another slow jam called "Trust Issues" which still revolves around a doomed relationship, but is filled with calming, and soothing melodies.
Drake's "Marvin's Room" music video
More Drake News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video