Drunken and Frustrated Drake in 'Marvin's Room' Music Video
Drake lets out his frustration after breaking up with his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Marvin's Room". The Canadian rapper throws back shot after shot of alcohol at the bar and flirts with some female clubbers in hopes to get his ex out of his mind. Failing to find some distraction, he then calls her and throws expletive rants in a drunken rambling.
"Marvin's Room" is a sleep-deprived track which revolves around a post break-up message. The mellow song has spun some remixes from some celebrities like JoJo, Teyana Taylor and Chris Brown. Each offers different perspective which roots in Drizzy's drunken phone call.
The song was posted by Drake on his official blog as a pre-cursor to his upcoming studio album "Take Care" which is due in the United States on October 24 which happens to be his 25th birthday. The track was, however, taken down by Universal, the parent company of his label Young Money.
"Universal needs to stop taking my f***ing songs down," he ranted on Twitter. "I am doing this for the people not for your label." Beside releasing "Marvin's Room", he has also posted another slow jam called "Trust Issues" which still revolves around a doomed relationship, but is filled with calming, and soothing melodies.
Drake's "Marvin's Room" music video
More Drake News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?