'The Voice' Announces Summer Tour Dates for Finalists
Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Five other concerts for the traveling show have been confirmed. They include the ones scheduled to take place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena, Chicago's Rosemont Theatre, Boston's Bank of America Pavilion and New York's Beacon Theatre.
The vocal coaches like Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine will not be coming to the tour though. Rumor has it, the foursome were approached by the organizers to join the contestants in hopes to set up a massive tour in bigger venues, but the talks met dead end.
- Jul 27 - Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 30 - MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 2 - Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Il
- Aug 4 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Aug 5 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Aug 6 - Beacon Theatre in New York, NY
More The Voice News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake