'The Voice' Announces Summer Tour Dates for Finalists
Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Five other concerts for the traveling show have been confirmed. They include the ones scheduled to take place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena, Chicago's Rosemont Theatre, Boston's Bank of America Pavilion and New York's Beacon Theatre.
The vocal coaches like Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine will not be coming to the tour though. Rumor has it, the foursome were approached by the organizers to join the contestants in hopes to set up a massive tour in bigger venues, but the talks met dead end.
- Jul 27 - Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 30 - MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 2 - Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Il
- Aug 4 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Aug 5 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Aug 6 - Beacon Theatre in New York, NY
More The Voice News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences