'The Voice' Announces Summer Tour Dates for Finalists
Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Five other concerts for the traveling show have been confirmed. They include the ones scheduled to take place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena, Chicago's Rosemont Theatre, Boston's Bank of America Pavilion and New York's Beacon Theatre.
The vocal coaches like Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine will not be coming to the tour though. Rumor has it, the foursome were approached by the organizers to join the contestants in hopes to set up a massive tour in bigger venues, but the talks met dead end.
- Jul 27 - Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 30 - MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 2 - Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Il
- Aug 4 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Aug 5 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Aug 6 - Beacon Theatre in New York, NY
More The Voice News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel