'The Voice' Announces Summer Tour Dates for Finalists
Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Five other concerts for the traveling show have been confirmed. They include the ones scheduled to take place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena, Chicago's Rosemont Theatre, Boston's Bank of America Pavilion and New York's Beacon Theatre.
The vocal coaches like Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine will not be coming to the tour though. Rumor has it, the foursome were approached by the organizers to join the contestants in hopes to set up a massive tour in bigger venues, but the talks met dead end.
- Jul 27 - Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 30 - MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 2 - Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Il
- Aug 4 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Aug 5 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Aug 6 - Beacon Theatre in New York, NY
More The Voice News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor