Back in Court, Halle Berry Accuses Gabriel Aubry of Child Neglect
Halle Berry puts her bitter custody battle with ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, back on. The "Frankie and Alice" star went to a family court along with her attorney Laura Wasser on Tuesday, June 28, and accused the model of neglecting their three-year-old daughter, Nahla, and violating their custody agreement.
According to TMZ, Halle's lawyer Laura submitted a lengthy court document that focuses on Gabriel's parenting skills. In it, the former Bond girl alleged that Gabriel put Nahla's safety at risk when he neglected her during an overseas visit. She asked the judge to rule that Gabriel violated their agreement. A hearing was set for a later date because Gabriel was not present in court at the time.
Halle and Gabriel got into the bitter battle over the custody of their daughter after Gabriel filed paternity petition back in December 2010. Her rep confirmed weeks later that Halle was ready to go to court over the custody issues, "Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her."
Halle and Gabriel ended their four-year relationship in May 2010. She went on to date Olivier Martinez whom she met on set of "Dark Tide".
More Halle Berry News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake