Ex-Wife Gets Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Wages Docked for Child Support
Brooke Mueller has managed to get her child-support money straight from Charlie Sheen's paycheck. The 33-year-old has had her lawyers going before a judge to demand that Warner Bros., the company that produces "Two and a Half Men", withhold $55,000 a month from her ex-husband's wages for his child support obligations.
Last Friday, June 24, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg approved Brooke's request and has signed the document ordering the studio to send the money to Brooke. Inside sources told TMZ that Charlie is currently not behind on his payments, but Brooke made the request in case he runs low on cash.
Brooke and Charlie got married in May 2008. Together, they have twin sons, Bob and Max, who were born on March 14, 2009. The twosome were officially divorced on May 2 this year, around two months after Warner Bros. fired Charlie from "Two and a Half Men". The hefty monthly payments were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert