Ex-Wife Gets Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Wages Docked for Child Support
Brooke Mueller has managed to get her child-support money straight from Charlie Sheen's paycheck. The 33-year-old has had her lawyers going before a judge to demand that Warner Bros., the company that produces "Two and a Half Men", withhold $55,000 a month from her ex-husband's wages for his child support obligations.
Last Friday, June 24, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg approved Brooke's request and has signed the document ordering the studio to send the money to Brooke. Inside sources told TMZ that Charlie is currently not behind on his payments, but Brooke made the request in case he runs low on cash.
Brooke and Charlie got married in May 2008. Together, they have twin sons, Bob and Max, who were born on March 14, 2009. The twosome were officially divorced on May 2 this year, around two months after Warner Bros. fired Charlie from "Two and a Half Men". The hefty monthly payments were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms