Ex-Wife Gets Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Wages Docked for Child Support
Brooke Mueller has managed to get her child-support money straight from Charlie Sheen's paycheck. The 33-year-old has had her lawyers going before a judge to demand that Warner Bros., the company that produces "Two and a Half Men", withhold $55,000 a month from her ex-husband's wages for his child support obligations.
Last Friday, June 24, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg approved Brooke's request and has signed the document ordering the studio to send the money to Brooke. Inside sources told TMZ that Charlie is currently not behind on his payments, but Brooke made the request in case he runs low on cash.
Brooke and Charlie got married in May 2008. Together, they have twin sons, Bob and Max, who were born on March 14, 2009. The twosome were officially divorced on May 2 this year, around two months after Warner Bros. fired Charlie from "Two and a Half Men". The hefty monthly payments were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs