Ex-Wife Gets Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Wages Docked for Child Support
Brooke Mueller has managed to get her child-support money straight from Charlie Sheen's paycheck. The 33-year-old has had her lawyers going before a judge to demand that Warner Bros., the company that produces "Two and a Half Men", withhold $55,000 a month from her ex-husband's wages for his child support obligations.
Last Friday, June 24, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg approved Brooke's request and has signed the document ordering the studio to send the money to Brooke. Inside sources told TMZ that Charlie is currently not behind on his payments, but Brooke made the request in case he runs low on cash.
Brooke and Charlie got married in May 2008. Together, they have twin sons, Bob and Max, who were born on March 14, 2009. The twosome were officially divorced on May 2 this year, around two months after Warner Bros. fired Charlie from "Two and a Half Men". The hefty monthly payments were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps