Ex-Wife Gets Charlie Sheen's 'Men' Wages Docked for Child Support
Brooke Mueller has managed to get her child-support money straight from Charlie Sheen's paycheck. The 33-year-old has had her lawyers going before a judge to demand that Warner Bros., the company that produces "Two and a Half Men", withhold $55,000 a month from her ex-husband's wages for his child support obligations.
Last Friday, June 24, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg approved Brooke's request and has signed the document ordering the studio to send the money to Brooke. Inside sources told TMZ that Charlie is currently not behind on his payments, but Brooke made the request in case he runs low on cash.
Brooke and Charlie got married in May 2008. Together, they have twin sons, Bob and Max, who were born on March 14, 2009. The twosome were officially divorced on May 2 this year, around two months after Warner Bros. fired Charlie from "Two and a Half Men". The hefty monthly payments were part of a divorce settlement they reached earlier this year.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly