New International Posters for 'Fright Night' Hint Bloody Carnage
Anton Yelchin-starring movie "Fright Night" has got four international posters. Each of them features individual shots of the Charley depicter, his nemesis Jerry (Colin Farrell), his girlfriend Amy (Imogen Poots) and vampire-hunting fighter Peter (David Tennant). All the banners are smeared with blood, teasing what to expect from the movie when it arrives Stateside later this summer.
The captions put on each poster reflect who and what they are in the movie. Charley is tagged with "his neighborhood is killer" since he's the one who notices a series of mysterious disappearances in his hometown. Jerry is described as "one bad neighbor who can kill the whole block," Amy is "dying to meet the new neighbor," and Peter becomes the one who's "raising the stakes."
"Fright Night" is a remake of Tom Holland's 1985 film of the same name. This comedy-horror film is directed by "Lars and the Real Girl" director Craig Gillespie and will arrive in the U.S. on August 19 before going worldwide starting September 2. Joining the cast ensemble are Toni Collette, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Sandra Vergara.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video