New International Posters for 'Fright Night' Hint Bloody Carnage
Anton Yelchin-starring movie "Fright Night" has got four international posters. Each of them features individual shots of the Charley depicter, his nemesis Jerry (Colin Farrell), his girlfriend Amy (Imogen Poots) and vampire-hunting fighter Peter (David Tennant). All the banners are smeared with blood, teasing what to expect from the movie when it arrives Stateside later this summer.
The captions put on each poster reflect who and what they are in the movie. Charley is tagged with "his neighborhood is killer" since he's the one who notices a series of mysterious disappearances in his hometown. Jerry is described as "one bad neighbor who can kill the whole block," Amy is "dying to meet the new neighbor," and Peter becomes the one who's "raising the stakes."
"Fright Night" is a remake of Tom Holland's 1985 film of the same name. This comedy-horror film is directed by "Lars and the Real Girl" director Craig Gillespie and will arrive in the U.S. on August 19 before going worldwide starting September 2. Joining the cast ensemble are Toni Collette, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Sandra Vergara.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed