New International Posters for 'Fright Night' Hint Bloody Carnage
Anton Yelchin-starring movie "Fright Night" has got four international posters. Each of them features individual shots of the Charley depicter, his nemesis Jerry (Colin Farrell), his girlfriend Amy (Imogen Poots) and vampire-hunting fighter Peter (David Tennant). All the banners are smeared with blood, teasing what to expect from the movie when it arrives Stateside later this summer.
The captions put on each poster reflect who and what they are in the movie. Charley is tagged with "his neighborhood is killer" since he's the one who notices a series of mysterious disappearances in his hometown. Jerry is described as "one bad neighbor who can kill the whole block," Amy is "dying to meet the new neighbor," and Peter becomes the one who's "raising the stakes."
"Fright Night" is a remake of Tom Holland's 1985 film of the same name. This comedy-horror film is directed by "Lars and the Real Girl" director Craig Gillespie and will arrive in the U.S. on August 19 before going worldwide starting September 2. Joining the cast ensemble are Toni Collette, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Sandra Vergara.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed