Mel Gibson and Ex-Wife Robyn Close to Divorce
Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore are one step closer to their divorce. On Tuesday, June 28 morning, Robyn's lawyer Laura Wasser appeared before the judge to announce that the former couple has reached a full agreement on the terms of their divorce including property settlement.
Mel and Robyn, who have eight kids together, did not sign a pre-nup or post-nup agreement when they got married in 1980. Due to this, L.A. divorce attorney Stacy Phillips previously said that "any income earned or property purchased during the marriage is considered communal property."
The terms of Mel and Robyn's latest settlement were not disclosed. Their lawyers are expected to turn in their final paperworks in August so that their divorce can be finalized.
Mel's fortune is spread into several properties which include three houses in Malibu, an island in Fiji and a ranch in Costa Rica.
More Mel Gibson News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos