Mel Gibson and Ex-Wife Robyn Close to Divorce
Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore are one step closer to their divorce. On Tuesday, June 28 morning, Robyn's lawyer Laura Wasser appeared before the judge to announce that the former couple has reached a full agreement on the terms of their divorce including property settlement.
Mel and Robyn, who have eight kids together, did not sign a pre-nup or post-nup agreement when they got married in 1980. Due to this, L.A. divorce attorney Stacy Phillips previously said that "any income earned or property purchased during the marriage is considered communal property."
The terms of Mel and Robyn's latest settlement were not disclosed. Their lawyers are expected to turn in their final paperworks in August so that their divorce can be finalized.
Mel's fortune is spread into several properties which include three houses in Malibu, an island in Fiji and a ranch in Costa Rica.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia