Mel Gibson and Ex-Wife Robyn Close to Divorce
Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore are one step closer to their divorce. On Tuesday, June 28 morning, Robyn's lawyer Laura Wasser appeared before the judge to announce that the former couple has reached a full agreement on the terms of their divorce including property settlement.
Mel and Robyn, who have eight kids together, did not sign a pre-nup or post-nup agreement when they got married in 1980. Due to this, L.A. divorce attorney Stacy Phillips previously said that "any income earned or property purchased during the marriage is considered communal property."
The terms of Mel and Robyn's latest settlement were not disclosed. Their lawyers are expected to turn in their final paperworks in August so that their divorce can be finalized.
Mel's fortune is spread into several properties which include three houses in Malibu, an island in Fiji and a ranch in Costa Rica.
More Mel Gibson News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors