Mel Gibson and Ex-Wife Robyn Close to Divorce
Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore are one step closer to their divorce. On Tuesday, June 28 morning, Robyn's lawyer Laura Wasser appeared before the judge to announce that the former couple has reached a full agreement on the terms of their divorce including property settlement.
Mel and Robyn, who have eight kids together, did not sign a pre-nup or post-nup agreement when they got married in 1980. Due to this, L.A. divorce attorney Stacy Phillips previously said that "any income earned or property purchased during the marriage is considered communal property."
The terms of Mel and Robyn's latest settlement were not disclosed. Their lawyers are expected to turn in their final paperworks in August so that their divorce can be finalized.
Mel's fortune is spread into several properties which include three houses in Malibu, an island in Fiji and a ranch in Costa Rica.
More Mel Gibson News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers