Mel Gibson and Ex-Wife Robyn Close to Divorce
Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore are one step closer to their divorce. On Tuesday, June 28 morning, Robyn's lawyer Laura Wasser appeared before the judge to announce that the former couple has reached a full agreement on the terms of their divorce including property settlement.
Mel and Robyn, who have eight kids together, did not sign a pre-nup or post-nup agreement when they got married in 1980. Due to this, L.A. divorce attorney Stacy Phillips previously said that "any income earned or property purchased during the marriage is considered communal property."
The terms of Mel and Robyn's latest settlement were not disclosed. Their lawyers are expected to turn in their final paperworks in August so that their divorce can be finalized.
Mel's fortune is spread into several properties which include three houses in Malibu, an island in Fiji and a ranch in Costa Rica.
More Mel Gibson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding