Hugh Hefner Brings Crystal Harris TV Special Back to Life
Hugh Hefner is squeezing out every positivity that comes out of his canceled marriage. After announcing that he has got himself a new girlfriend, the Playboy mogul revealed that the reality show he planned for his wedding to Crystal Harris is not canceled after all.
"Marrying Hef" was supposed to air on Lifetime after their supposed June 18 wedding but since Harris backed out before the wedding, the network was "not moving forward with the special". The two-hour show was to include Harris' wedding preparation, bridal shower and the actual day. It looks like now the footage would be altered to fit in with "runaway bride" theme.
"The marriage special planned for Lifetime TV is now going to have a 'runaway bride' theme & will air in July," Hef announced on his Twitter. Hef added, "Holly & Kendra were here today lending their emotional support as we shot for the Lifetime TV special." He was referring to his former girlfriends, Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison.
The revamped special was taped on June 22 at the Playboy Mansion.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked