Hugh Hefner Brings Crystal Harris TV Special Back to Life
Hugh Hefner is squeezing out every positivity that comes out of his canceled marriage. After announcing that he has got himself a new girlfriend, the Playboy mogul revealed that the reality show he planned for his wedding to Crystal Harris is not canceled after all.
"Marrying Hef" was supposed to air on Lifetime after their supposed June 18 wedding but since Harris backed out before the wedding, the network was "not moving forward with the special". The two-hour show was to include Harris' wedding preparation, bridal shower and the actual day. It looks like now the footage would be altered to fit in with "runaway bride" theme.
"The marriage special planned for Lifetime TV is now going to have a 'runaway bride' theme & will air in July," Hef announced on his Twitter. Hef added, "Holly & Kendra were here today lending their emotional support as we shot for the Lifetime TV special." He was referring to his former girlfriends, Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison.
The revamped special was taped on June 22 at the Playboy Mansion.
More Hugh Hefner News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story