Hugh Hefner Brings Crystal Harris TV Special Back to Life
Hugh Hefner is squeezing out every positivity that comes out of his canceled marriage. After announcing that he has got himself a new girlfriend, the Playboy mogul revealed that the reality show he planned for his wedding to Crystal Harris is not canceled after all.
"Marrying Hef" was supposed to air on Lifetime after their supposed June 18 wedding but since Harris backed out before the wedding, the network was "not moving forward with the special". The two-hour show was to include Harris' wedding preparation, bridal shower and the actual day. It looks like now the footage would be altered to fit in with "runaway bride" theme.
"The marriage special planned for Lifetime TV is now going to have a 'runaway bride' theme & will air in July," Hef announced on his Twitter. Hef added, "Holly & Kendra were here today lending their emotional support as we shot for the Lifetime TV special." He was referring to his former girlfriends, Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison.
The revamped special was taped on June 22 at the Playboy Mansion.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'