Hugh Hefner Brings Crystal Harris TV Special Back to Life
Hugh Hefner is squeezing out every positivity that comes out of his canceled marriage. After announcing that he has got himself a new girlfriend, the Playboy mogul revealed that the reality show he planned for his wedding to Crystal Harris is not canceled after all.
"Marrying Hef" was supposed to air on Lifetime after their supposed June 18 wedding but since Harris backed out before the wedding, the network was "not moving forward with the special". The two-hour show was to include Harris' wedding preparation, bridal shower and the actual day. It looks like now the footage would be altered to fit in with "runaway bride" theme.
"The marriage special planned for Lifetime TV is now going to have a 'runaway bride' theme & will air in July," Hef announced on his Twitter. Hef added, "Holly & Kendra were here today lending their emotional support as we shot for the Lifetime TV special." He was referring to his former girlfriends, Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison.
The revamped special was taped on June 22 at the Playboy Mansion.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds