Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts Grace 'Larry Crowne' L.A. Premiere
Earlier in June, "Larry Crowne" got its world premiere where Tom Hanks came alone. But on Monday night, June 27, a Los Angeles premiere for the dramedy flick saw Hanks hitting the red carpet with his leading lady, Julia Roberts, and his co-star/wife Rita Wilson.
Hanks, who serves as the director and writer in addition to taking the lead role in the flick, attended the event in style. He arrived on a classic scooter, which appears in the movie. For his outfit, he opted for black jacket and matched it with a shirt.
Roberts and Wilson also chose dark color for their clothes. While the "Eat, Pray, Love" beauty attended the special screening in black trousers and suit with green necklace, the actress of "The Art of Getting By" wore a knee-lenght dress.
Other cast members who came to Grauman's Chinese Theatre include Taraji P. Henson, Cedric the Entertainer and George Takei. Henson was smoking hot in her red dress, while Cedric donned gray tux over white shirt. Takei seemed to match his outfit with Cedric's by wearing white shirt which was topped by black suit.
The premiere attracted other Hollywood stars, include Jenna Elfman, Selita Ebanks and Brad Altman. Both Elfman and Ebanks came in their purple gown. Meanwhile, Altman opted for white outfit.
"Larry Crowne" tells a story of the titular character, a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store. As he is studying at a college, he falls in love with his teacher Mercedes Tainot. This PG-13-rated movie will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby