Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts Grace 'Larry Crowne' L.A. Premiere
Earlier in June, "Larry Crowne" got its world premiere where Tom Hanks came alone. But on Monday night, June 27, a Los Angeles premiere for the dramedy flick saw Hanks hitting the red carpet with his leading lady, Julia Roberts, and his co-star/wife Rita Wilson.
Hanks, who serves as the director and writer in addition to taking the lead role in the flick, attended the event in style. He arrived on a classic scooter, which appears in the movie. For his outfit, he opted for black jacket and matched it with a shirt.
Roberts and Wilson also chose dark color for their clothes. While the "Eat, Pray, Love" beauty attended the special screening in black trousers and suit with green necklace, the actress of "The Art of Getting By" wore a knee-lenght dress.
Other cast members who came to Grauman's Chinese Theatre include Taraji P. Henson, Cedric the Entertainer and George Takei. Henson was smoking hot in her red dress, while Cedric donned gray tux over white shirt. Takei seemed to match his outfit with Cedric's by wearing white shirt which was topped by black suit.
The premiere attracted other Hollywood stars, include Jenna Elfman, Selita Ebanks and Brad Altman. Both Elfman and Ebanks came in their purple gown. Meanwhile, Altman opted for white outfit.
"Larry Crowne" tells a story of the titular character, a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store. As he is studying at a college, he falls in love with his teacher Mercedes Tainot. This PG-13-rated movie will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal