Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop Not Leaving 'Real Housewives of NYC' Just Yet
Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop have not signed off "The Real Housewives of New York City". The two were reported leaving the spin-off of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" next season, but Bravo says the story is not true.
"No decisions have been made regarding next season," a representative for the network states in response to the news which was shared by "insiders very close to the show" to Hollywood Life. The rep adds, "Everything at this point is rumor."
The site additionally learned from another insider that "The Real Housewives of Miami" has been renewed for a second season. Meanwhile, Executive Vice-President of Original Programming and Development at Bravo, Andy Cohen, was said to reopen the doors for new cast to the series after he previously said no more stars would be added to the franchise.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce