Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop Not Leaving 'Real Housewives of NYC' Just Yet
Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop have not signed off "The Real Housewives of New York City". The two were reported leaving the spin-off of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" next season, but Bravo says the story is not true.
"No decisions have been made regarding next season," a representative for the network states in response to the news which was shared by "insiders very close to the show" to Hollywood Life. The rep adds, "Everything at this point is rumor."
The site additionally learned from another insider that "The Real Housewives of Miami" has been renewed for a second season. Meanwhile, Executive Vice-President of Original Programming and Development at Bravo, Andy Cohen, was said to reopen the doors for new cast to the series after he previously said no more stars would be added to the franchise.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer