Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop Not Leaving 'Real Housewives of NYC' Just Yet
Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop have not signed off "The Real Housewives of New York City". The two were reported leaving the spin-off of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" next season, but Bravo says the story is not true.
"No decisions have been made regarding next season," a representative for the network states in response to the news which was shared by "insiders very close to the show" to Hollywood Life. The rep adds, "Everything at this point is rumor."
The site additionally learned from another insider that "The Real Housewives of Miami" has been renewed for a second season. Meanwhile, Executive Vice-President of Original Programming and Development at Bravo, Andy Cohen, was said to reopen the doors for new cast to the series after he previously said no more stars would be added to the franchise.
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'