'Reebok Back' Video Ft. Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross and Meek Mill
Swizz Beatz celebrates his partnership with Reebok to launch a shoe line by debuting a music video for "Reebok Back", a remix of Meek Mill's anthemic single "Tupac Back". He dropped the visuals, which feature another Maybach Music rapper Rick Ross, as the latest offering of his Monster Mondays series.
"Monster Mondays was a warm-up for people to understand that I'm doing things different," Swizz once said. It's promotional campaign which was inspired by Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday and launched last year. The husband of Alicia Keys releases and teases his new materials on weekly basis.
He explained, "So when we get into my album Haute Living, which I'm dropping on my [birthday] September 13th, people, when they hear the track with me, Bono and Kanye [West] they can be prepared for it. When they hear the track with me, Lenny Kravitz and Lil Wayne, they can be prepared for it."
Swizz Beatz's "Reebok Back" feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill music video
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala