'Reebok Back' Video Ft. Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross and Meek Mill
Swizz Beatz celebrates his partnership with Reebok to launch a shoe line by debuting a music video for "Reebok Back", a remix of Meek Mill's anthemic single "Tupac Back". He dropped the visuals, which feature another Maybach Music rapper Rick Ross, as the latest offering of his Monster Mondays series.
"Monster Mondays was a warm-up for people to understand that I'm doing things different," Swizz once said. It's promotional campaign which was inspired by Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday and launched last year. The husband of Alicia Keys releases and teases his new materials on weekly basis.
He explained, "So when we get into my album Haute Living, which I'm dropping on my [birthday] September 13th, people, when they hear the track with me, Bono and Kanye [West] they can be prepared for it. When they hear the track with me, Lenny Kravitz and Lil Wayne, they can be prepared for it."
Swizz Beatz's "Reebok Back" feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill music video
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'