'Reebok Back' Video Ft. Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross and Meek Mill
Swizz Beatz celebrates his partnership with Reebok to launch a shoe line by debuting a music video for "Reebok Back", a remix of Meek Mill's anthemic single "Tupac Back". He dropped the visuals, which feature another Maybach Music rapper Rick Ross, as the latest offering of his Monster Mondays series.
"Monster Mondays was a warm-up for people to understand that I'm doing things different," Swizz once said. It's promotional campaign which was inspired by Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday and launched last year. The husband of Alicia Keys releases and teases his new materials on weekly basis.
He explained, "So when we get into my album Haute Living, which I'm dropping on my [birthday] September 13th, people, when they hear the track with me, Bono and Kanye [West] they can be prepared for it. When they hear the track with me, Lenny Kravitz and Lil Wayne, they can be prepared for it."
Swizz Beatz's "Reebok Back" feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill music video
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App