'Reebok Back' Video Ft. Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross and Meek Mill
Swizz Beatz celebrates his partnership with Reebok to launch a shoe line by debuting a music video for "Reebok Back", a remix of Meek Mill's anthemic single "Tupac Back". He dropped the visuals, which feature another Maybach Music rapper Rick Ross, as the latest offering of his Monster Mondays series.
"Monster Mondays was a warm-up for people to understand that I'm doing things different," Swizz once said. It's promotional campaign which was inspired by Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday and launched last year. The husband of Alicia Keys releases and teases his new materials on weekly basis.
He explained, "So when we get into my album Haute Living, which I'm dropping on my [birthday] September 13th, people, when they hear the track with me, Bono and Kanye [West] they can be prepared for it. When they hear the track with me, Lenny Kravitz and Lil Wayne, they can be prepared for it."
Swizz Beatz's "Reebok Back" feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill music video
More Swizz Beatz News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'