'Reebok Back' Video Ft. Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross and Meek Mill
Swizz Beatz celebrates his partnership with Reebok to launch a shoe line by debuting a music video for "Reebok Back", a remix of Meek Mill's anthemic single "Tupac Back". He dropped the visuals, which feature another Maybach Music rapper Rick Ross, as the latest offering of his Monster Mondays series.
"Monster Mondays was a warm-up for people to understand that I'm doing things different," Swizz once said. It's promotional campaign which was inspired by Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday and launched last year. The husband of Alicia Keys releases and teases his new materials on weekly basis.
He explained, "So when we get into my album Haute Living, which I'm dropping on my [birthday] September 13th, people, when they hear the track with me, Bono and Kanye [West] they can be prepared for it. When they hear the track with me, Lenny Kravitz and Lil Wayne, they can be prepared for it."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'