Mike Tyson and Wife Renew Wedding Vows in Muslim Ceremony
Two years after tying the knot, Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer have said their "I Do's" once again. The former Heavyweight boxing champion and the mother of his two children renewed their wedding vows in a traditional Muslim ceremony at the M Resort in Las Vegas over the weekend, TMZ reported.
The retired boxer, who made a cameo on "The Hangover", and his wife allegedly invited hundreds of friends to a joint birthday party. After the guests arrived, the two disappeared. They then re-emerged in wedding outfits behind a massive curtain and proceeded with the vow renewal ceremony. Mike later took to Twitter to share a photo of him and Lakiha in the wedding outfits.
TMZ dished on that guests dined on a steak or chicken entree, while ET claimed that the reception included a candy bar that featured gummy bears, Sour Patch Kids, cherry rock candy, gumballs, chocolate-dipped cherries and more. The latter also reported that each guest went home with a goodie bag of Sugar Factory's special sweets.
Words are, Mike and Lakiha decided to throw the party because they were the only ones attending their wedding at a small Vegas chapel back in 2009. They got married just two weeks after his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, died tragically in a treadmill accident.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too