Mike Tyson and Wife Renew Wedding Vows in Muslim Ceremony
Two years after tying the knot, Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer have said their "I Do's" once again. The former Heavyweight boxing champion and the mother of his two children renewed their wedding vows in a traditional Muslim ceremony at the M Resort in Las Vegas over the weekend, TMZ reported.
The retired boxer, who made a cameo on "The Hangover", and his wife allegedly invited hundreds of friends to a joint birthday party. After the guests arrived, the two disappeared. They then re-emerged in wedding outfits behind a massive curtain and proceeded with the vow renewal ceremony. Mike later took to Twitter to share a photo of him and Lakiha in the wedding outfits.
TMZ dished on that guests dined on a steak or chicken entree, while ET claimed that the reception included a candy bar that featured gummy bears, Sour Patch Kids, cherry rock candy, gumballs, chocolate-dipped cherries and more. The latter also reported that each guest went home with a goodie bag of Sugar Factory's special sweets.
Words are, Mike and Lakiha decided to throw the party because they were the only ones attending their wedding at a small Vegas chapel back in 2009. They got married just two weeks after his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, died tragically in a treadmill accident.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton