Mike Tyson and Wife Renew Wedding Vows in Muslim Ceremony
Two years after tying the knot, Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer have said their "I Do's" once again. The former Heavyweight boxing champion and the mother of his two children renewed their wedding vows in a traditional Muslim ceremony at the M Resort in Las Vegas over the weekend, TMZ reported.
The retired boxer, who made a cameo on "The Hangover", and his wife allegedly invited hundreds of friends to a joint birthday party. After the guests arrived, the two disappeared. They then re-emerged in wedding outfits behind a massive curtain and proceeded with the vow renewal ceremony. Mike later took to Twitter to share a photo of him and Lakiha in the wedding outfits.
TMZ dished on that guests dined on a steak or chicken entree, while ET claimed that the reception included a candy bar that featured gummy bears, Sour Patch Kids, cherry rock candy, gumballs, chocolate-dipped cherries and more. The latter also reported that each guest went home with a goodie bag of Sugar Factory's special sweets.
Words are, Mike and Lakiha decided to throw the party because they were the only ones attending their wedding at a small Vegas chapel back in 2009. They got married just two weeks after his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, died tragically in a treadmill accident.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation