Kelly Rowland Reveals Cover Art for New Album 'Here I Am'
Kelly Rowland's new album "Here I Am" has been unwrapped, and the picture which will be featured on the front page of the CD is revealed. The artwork is a blue-tinted close-up snapshot of the former Destiny's Child member who is slightly dripping wet.
Kelly's third solo studio album, the album is going to make its way out in the U.S. on July 26. David Guetta, Lil Wayne, Pitbull and Big Sean are expected to be featured in the effort. Dr. Luke, Stargate, RedOne, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Rodney Jerkins, meanwhile, are among those who will work behind production table.
Talking about how she came up with the title, Kelly recalled, "I was talking to my product manager. I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I've been working toward... that here I am. And she said, that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong."
In another news related to Kelly Rowland, the R&B singer made a duet with Trey Songz at the 2011 BET Awards last Sunday, June 26. She donned a sexy black ensemble with a wide-brim hat and performed "Motivation" with Trey who looked equally hot in his dark-colored number.
Live performance at 2011 BET Awards:
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video