Kelly Rowland Reveals Cover Art for New Album 'Here I Am'
Kelly Rowland's new album "Here I Am" has been unwrapped, and the picture which will be featured on the front page of the CD is revealed. The artwork is a blue-tinted close-up snapshot of the former Destiny's Child member who is slightly dripping wet.
Kelly's third solo studio album, the album is going to make its way out in the U.S. on July 26. David Guetta, Lil Wayne, Pitbull and Big Sean are expected to be featured in the effort. Dr. Luke, Stargate, RedOne, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Rodney Jerkins, meanwhile, are among those who will work behind production table.
Talking about how she came up with the title, Kelly recalled, "I was talking to my product manager. I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I've been working toward... that here I am. And she said, that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong."
In another news related to Kelly Rowland, the R&B singer made a duet with Trey Songz at the 2011 BET Awards last Sunday, June 26. She donned a sexy black ensemble with a wide-brim hat and performed "Motivation" with Trey who looked equally hot in his dark-colored number.
Live performance at 2011 BET Awards:
More Kelly Rowland News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified