Steve Rogers Goes to Secret Lab in First 'Captain America' Clip
The first clip for "Captain America: The First Avenger" has hit the web on June 27. The preview does not feature action-packed sequences, but focuses on Chris Evans' Steve Rogers who comes to a secret laboratory along with Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter.
At almost the same time, a new featurette from the comic-adapted movie has also been unveiled. The snippet highlights the development of Steve into Captain America. "I think there's a great thing about the fact that he was chosen," Chris said about his character. "This was a normal guy who lived the majority of his life. [It's] kind of struggling, fighting."
"Captain America: The First Avenger" centers its story on Steve, a weak washout soldier who volunteers to participate in an experimental program, which turns him into the super soldier. Later, the captain has to join forces with Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Peggy to defeat Red Skull. This Joe Johnston-directed movie will make its way out on July 22 Stateside.
'Captain America: The First Avenger' Clip :
'Captain America: The First Avenger' 'Dunkin' Donuts' Featurette :
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival