Steve Rogers Goes to Secret Lab in First 'Captain America' Clip
The first clip for "Captain America: The First Avenger" has hit the web on June 27. The preview does not feature action-packed sequences, but focuses on Chris Evans' Steve Rogers who comes to a secret laboratory along with Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter.
At almost the same time, a new featurette from the comic-adapted movie has also been unveiled. The snippet highlights the development of Steve into Captain America. "I think there's a great thing about the fact that he was chosen," Chris said about his character. "This was a normal guy who lived the majority of his life. [It's] kind of struggling, fighting."
"Captain America: The First Avenger" centers its story on Steve, a weak washout soldier who volunteers to participate in an experimental program, which turns him into the super soldier. Later, the captain has to join forces with Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Peggy to defeat Red Skull. This Joe Johnston-directed movie will make its way out on July 22 Stateside.
'Captain America: The First Avenger' Clip :
'Captain America: The First Avenger' 'Dunkin' Donuts' Featurette :
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic