Shenae Grimes Gets New Tattoo in Memory of Her Very Own Peter Pan
Shenae Grimes has got herself a new tattoo. The Annie Wilson of "90210" had tattoo artist Ami James permanently etched a Peter Pan hat behind her ears after meeting him at the launch of his new shop, Wooster Street Social Club, in Soho, New York City, and she recently took to her blog to reveal the meaning behind the new ink.
"I won't go into too much detail as it's a very personal tattoo for me but it was a memorial tattoo for an amazing person in my life who was my very own Peter Pan," the 21-year-old wrote. "The hat from my favorite Disney character is a symbol of this person's full life and contagious smile that will always remind me never to take life too seriously and always enjoy it like we did when we were kids."
On the placement of the tattoo, the actress who made a cameo in "Scream 4" explained, "I've had a white scar-looking tat behind my ear for a few months that I was really unhappy with." In the post, she noted while Ami "wasn't a fan of the awkward placement or the fact that I didn't want color for my Peter Pan hat tattoo," he "kindly but reluctantly obliged" to her request.
Back at the time she was getting inked with the Peter Pan hat, Shenae told Us Weekly that she has a number of tattoos on her body. "All of my tattoos are in pretty strategic places," she said. "This one is behind my ear, so when my hair's down you can't see it. My only other visible one is on my wrist, and it's super tiny and easy to cover up."
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen