David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
David Guetta's new single "Where Them Girls At", which features Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, has got a full music video. The French DJ spins his turntable on the rooftop, sending some groovy "bubbles" to the entire city during a warm, summer day. Both of his featured guests make cameo appearance in the clip.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
The album is called "Nothing but the Beat", and is slated for U.S. release on August 30. Usher, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Jennifer Hudson and Timbaland are lined up as featured guests. Most recently, a new song called "Little Bad Girl" which features Taio Cruz and Ludacris came out as the second taste to the album.
Although the music which has already been embraced by music fans heavily features dance beat which is a perfect fit for the summer, Guetta insists that he also listens to British and Southern rock sound as inspirations. "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay," he gushed.
"Little Bad Girl" audio:
More David Guetta News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!