David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
David Guetta's new single "Where Them Girls At", which features Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, has got a full music video. The French DJ spins his turntable on the rooftop, sending some groovy "bubbles" to the entire city during a warm, summer day. Both of his featured guests make cameo appearance in the clip.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
The album is called "Nothing but the Beat", and is slated for U.S. release on August 30. Usher, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Jennifer Hudson and Timbaland are lined up as featured guests. Most recently, a new song called "Little Bad Girl" which features Taio Cruz and Ludacris came out as the second taste to the album.
Although the music which has already been embraced by music fans heavily features dance beat which is a perfect fit for the summer, Guetta insists that he also listens to British and Southern rock sound as inspirations. "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay," he gushed.
David Guetta's "Where Them Girls At" feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida music video
"Little Bad Girl" audio:
More David Guetta News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'