David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
David Guetta's new single "Where Them Girls At", which features Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, has got a full music video. The French DJ spins his turntable on the rooftop, sending some groovy "bubbles" to the entire city during a warm, summer day. Both of his featured guests make cameo appearance in the clip.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
The album is called "Nothing but the Beat", and is slated for U.S. release on August 30. Usher, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Jennifer Hudson and Timbaland are lined up as featured guests. Most recently, a new song called "Little Bad Girl" which features Taio Cruz and Ludacris came out as the second taste to the album.
Although the music which has already been embraced by music fans heavily features dance beat which is a perfect fit for the summer, Guetta insists that he also listens to British and Southern rock sound as inspirations. "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay," he gushed.
"Little Bad Girl" audio:
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery