David Guetta's 'Where Them Girls At' Video Ft. Nicki Minaj Arrives in Full
David Guetta's new single "Where Them Girls At", which features Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, has got a full music video. The French DJ spins his turntable on the rooftop, sending some groovy "bubbles" to the entire city during a warm, summer day. Both of his featured guests make cameo appearance in the clip.
The song was first debuted by Guetta at a Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil last March. "The first single of my new album," he told the crowd when introducing the song. "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in," the hook was sung by Minaj.
The album is called "Nothing but the Beat", and is slated for U.S. release on August 30. Usher, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Jennifer Hudson and Timbaland are lined up as featured guests. Most recently, a new song called "Little Bad Girl" which features Taio Cruz and Ludacris came out as the second taste to the album.
Although the music which has already been embraced by music fans heavily features dance beat which is a perfect fit for the summer, Guetta insists that he also listens to British and Southern rock sound as inspirations. "I might make dance music but that doesn't mean I'm not influenced by bands like Kings of Leon and Coldplay," he gushed.
"Little Bad Girl" audio:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?