Justin Bieber Will Pull Double Duty as Writer and Producer in New Album
Justin Bieber won't limit himself in his next studio installment. The Canadian pop idol revealed what he wants to do with the album when promoting his fragrance "Someday" at Macy's last week. To MTV, he dished on his plan to get involved in the production beside continuing to write his own songs.
"I want to work a lot with myself," he gushed. "And [I want to] write a lot myself. I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour." He went on, "[I'm] writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer."
Talking about what he has worked on so far, Bieber teased, "I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe." He added, "I'm not gonna really limit myself. I think music is music, and genre - I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."
Earlier this year, Sean Garrett who is involved in the project said Bieber's new album will "segue him into young adulthood." He explained, "We want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons