Justin Bieber Will Pull Double Duty as Writer and Producer in New Album
Justin Bieber won't limit himself in his next studio installment. The Canadian pop idol revealed what he wants to do with the album when promoting his fragrance "Someday" at Macy's last week. To MTV, he dished on his plan to get involved in the production beside continuing to write his own songs.
"I want to work a lot with myself," he gushed. "And [I want to] write a lot myself. I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour." He went on, "[I'm] writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer."
Talking about what he has worked on so far, Bieber teased, "I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe." He added, "I'm not gonna really limit myself. I think music is music, and genre - I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."
Earlier this year, Sean Garrett who is involved in the project said Bieber's new album will "segue him into young adulthood." He explained, "We want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
More Justin Bieber News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer