'Bachelorette' Week 6 Recap: Ashley Done With Bentley, Saying 'F**k You'
In the June 27 episode of "The Bachelorette", Ashley Hebert finally got her wish to meet Bentley fulfilled. The 28-year-old businessman visited her in Hong Kong where her dates with the remaining contestants continued.
Ashley met him in a hotel room and opened up about how she was left devastated by his departure, which created an unfair situation for the other suitors, and was unable to let go. Bentley told her he wanted her to explore everything she has there with the other guys. Ashley got angry at his statement and accused him of flying to Hong Kong just for a vacation, telling him "You should have called."
With the meeting, Ashley finally realized that she "wasted so much time on Bentley". "He is that bad boy who wants to play women and has so many issues under his head...He is such a player. He disrespected me to the core," she said after leaving Bentley's room, before declaring "Bentley if you're watching this, f**k you, I'm done with you."
Moving on with the other men, Ashley had a one-on-one date with Lucas. They walked around the downtown before having dinner on a boat. Lucas opened up about his grueling divorce, and she gave him a rose. They also kissed and danced under the moonlight.
In group date, Ryan, Mickey, Constantine, Ames, Ben and Blake participated in the ancient Chinese pastime of dragon boat racing at Stanley Beach. The six guys were divided into three teams of two and they must go through the streets of Hong Kong to make up eight-man teams. Ames and Mickey won the race followed by Ryan and Blake, while Constantine and Ben F. finished the last. Getting the rose was Ryan.
J.P. scored the other one-on-one date. They met at Victoria's Peak Park where Ashley told him about Bentley's visit. J.P. was glad that she was honest to him and she gave him a rose. The pair shared a romantic kiss on a balcony.
At cocktail party, Ashley finally opened up about her last meeting with Bentley to the rest of the bachelors. Most of them were upset, but Mickey was apparently most disappointed with this. He asked to be sent home because he felt she was not into him. He waved goodbye and Ashley cried.
With Mickey volunteering himself to leave the show, Ashley only had to pick one more guy to be eliminated at the rose ceremony. She decided to give the rest of the roses in the episode to Ben, Constantine and Ames, sending Blake home. He had no hard feeling about it, admitting that there was no connection and said he basically wants a friend.
Next week in "The Bachelorette", Ashley Hebert and the remaining six guys head to Taiwan.
More The Bachelorette News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video