Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'Just a Kiss'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video for their new single "Just a Kiss". Directed by Shaun Silva, the video was filmed in several locations across the globe. It follows two strangers Joy and Braden who take a tour to various beautiful cities together. They share laugh, joy and kiss along the way.
Despite the strong chemistry between them, this young couple takes things slow. "Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," Lady A narrate the romantic story with their lyrics. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far."
The song is the first single from Lady Antebellum's upcoming studio album "Own the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott wrote the song themselves and have showcased it on national television for the very first time during a May episode of "American Idol".
Talking about the track, Scott said, "We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs." She elaborated her statement, "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
Lady Antebellum's "Just a Kiss" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie