Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'Just a Kiss'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video for their new single "Just a Kiss". Directed by Shaun Silva, the video was filmed in several locations across the globe. It follows two strangers Joy and Braden who take a tour to various beautiful cities together. They share laugh, joy and kiss along the way.
Despite the strong chemistry between them, this young couple takes things slow. "Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," Lady A narrate the romantic story with their lyrics. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far."
The song is the first single from Lady Antebellum's upcoming studio album "Own the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott wrote the song themselves and have showcased it on national television for the very first time during a May episode of "American Idol".
Talking about the track, Scott said, "We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs." She elaborated her statement, "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
More Lady Antebellum News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub