Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'Just a Kiss'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video for their new single "Just a Kiss". Directed by Shaun Silva, the video was filmed in several locations across the globe. It follows two strangers Joy and Braden who take a tour to various beautiful cities together. They share laugh, joy and kiss along the way.
Despite the strong chemistry between them, this young couple takes things slow. "Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," Lady A narrate the romantic story with their lyrics. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far."
The song is the first single from Lady Antebellum's upcoming studio album "Own the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott wrote the song themselves and have showcased it on national television for the very first time during a May episode of "American Idol".
Talking about the track, Scott said, "We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs." She elaborated her statement, "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?