Hugh Hefner: Shera Bechard Is My New Girlfriend
Hugh Hefner has found another Playboy Playmate to help mend his broken heart. Around two weeks after Crystal Harris canceled their wedding, the founder of Playboy magazine announced he is dating French-Canadian model Shera Bechard.
85-year-old Hef broke the news on Twitter on Monday, June 27. In response to a follower's question whether Shera is a new girlfriend or playmate, the magazine mogul wrote, "Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend, Sarah." He also called the 27-year-old model "darling" in a prior tweet.
Shera, who starred in the 2009 thriller "Sweet Karma", isn't the only girl Hef is seeking solace from since breaking up with Crystal. Just a few days earlier, Hef introduced Anna Sophia Berglund as his new "best girl". He tweeted on Thursday, June 23, "With Crystal gone, Anna is my best girl, but she's also Crystal's good friend. Anna really is one in a million."
Hugh Hefner got engaged to Crystal Harris on Christmas night, December 25, last year, but five days before the big day Crystal called off the wedding. After news of the split broke out, Hef took to Twitter and wrote, "The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage. Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: 'Runaway Bride.' Seems appropriate."
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?