Hugh Hefner: Shera Bechard Is My New Girlfriend
Hugh Hefner has found another Playboy Playmate to help mend his broken heart. Around two weeks after Crystal Harris canceled their wedding, the founder of Playboy magazine announced he is dating French-Canadian model Shera Bechard.
85-year-old Hef broke the news on Twitter on Monday, June 27. In response to a follower's question whether Shera is a new girlfriend or playmate, the magazine mogul wrote, "Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend, Sarah." He also called the 27-year-old model "darling" in a prior tweet.
Shera, who starred in the 2009 thriller "Sweet Karma", isn't the only girl Hef is seeking solace from since breaking up with Crystal. Just a few days earlier, Hef introduced Anna Sophia Berglund as his new "best girl". He tweeted on Thursday, June 23, "With Crystal gone, Anna is my best girl, but she's also Crystal's good friend. Anna really is one in a million."
Hugh Hefner got engaged to Crystal Harris on Christmas night, December 25, last year, but five days before the big day Crystal called off the wedding. After news of the split broke out, Hef took to Twitter and wrote, "The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage. Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: 'Runaway Bride.' Seems appropriate."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'