Video: Minor Accident on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
A minor incident recently happened during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises". A new video which has hit the web reveals that the accident took place as a lengthy truck smashes the entrance wall of Wollaton Hall which is used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor.
Previously, some on-set pictures found their way on the web. Batman-News got its hand on the images, one of which features the house of Bruce Wayne. Other pics show Bruce's parents' graveyards, which were built outside the manor.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. This Christopher Nolan-directed film has Christian Bale reprise his role as the lead character. New cast members, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, star as Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off