Video: Minor Accident on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
A minor incident recently happened during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises". A new video which has hit the web reveals that the accident took place as a lengthy truck smashes the entrance wall of Wollaton Hall which is used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor.
Previously, some on-set pictures found their way on the web. Batman-News got its hand on the images, one of which features the house of Bruce Wayne. Other pics show Bruce's parents' graveyards, which were built outside the manor.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. This Christopher Nolan-directed film has Christian Bale reprise his role as the lead character. New cast members, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, star as Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic