Video: Minor Accident on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
A minor incident recently happened during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises". A new video which has hit the web reveals that the accident took place as a lengthy truck smashes the entrance wall of Wollaton Hall which is used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor.
Previously, some on-set pictures found their way on the web. Batman-News got its hand on the images, one of which features the house of Bruce Wayne. Other pics show Bruce's parents' graveyards, which were built outside the manor.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. This Christopher Nolan-directed film has Christian Bale reprise his role as the lead character. New cast members, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, star as Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport