Video: Minor Accident on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
A minor incident recently happened during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises". A new video which has hit the web reveals that the accident took place as a lengthy truck smashes the entrance wall of Wollaton Hall which is used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor.
Previously, some on-set pictures found their way on the web. Batman-News got its hand on the images, one of which features the house of Bruce Wayne. Other pics show Bruce's parents' graveyards, which were built outside the manor.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. This Christopher Nolan-directed film has Christian Bale reprise his role as the lead character. New cast members, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, star as Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating