Video: Minor Accident on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
A minor incident recently happened during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises". A new video which has hit the web reveals that the accident took place as a lengthy truck smashes the entrance wall of Wollaton Hall which is used as the rebuilt Wayne Manor.
Previously, some on-set pictures found their way on the web. Batman-News got its hand on the images, one of which features the house of Bruce Wayne. Other pics show Bruce's parents' graveyards, which were built outside the manor.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is scheduled for July 20, 2012 release across the United States. This Christopher Nolan-directed film has Christian Bale reprise his role as the lead character. New cast members, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, star as Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'