Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie May Make Cameo on 'Glee'
"Glee" could score cameo by British royal family members. Chris Colfer has recently met Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie at London's Hard Rock Calling festival, and reportedly offered them to do cameo on the hit show.
"The princesses love 'Glee'," the Kurt Hummel of the FOX musical drama series said as quoted by The Sun. The 21-year-old reportedly added, "We've got the royal seal of approval. Maybe we can get them a cameo on the show. Wouldn't that be amazing?"
Other "Glee" cast including Matthew Morrison reportedly also joined Colfer at the festival which took place on Friday, June 24. They along with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie as well as Prince Harry watched The Killers by the side of the stage.
An eyewitness gushed that Princess Eugenie got more excited when seeing Colfer at the event. "Eugenie especially is a huge fan of 'Glee' and everyone got on like a house on fire. It was a real party atmosphere," the onlooker said. "Eugenie was pressing Chris for more information on the third series of 'Glee', which has been filmed but not aired over here yet."
Other stars who were reported attending the three-day Hyde Park festival included "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford and "The Only Way Is Essex" star Samantha Faiers. Prince Harry was allegedly spotted having a chat with the 20-year-old actress, who "was incredibly star-struck".
More Glee News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram