Avril Lavigne Got Cozy on Yacht With Ex-Husband
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's split may not be as usual as other former couples'. The singers, who were married for three years, were recently photographed affectionately embracing each other on a yacht in Saint Tropez, France
Lavigne has been vacationing at the French Riviera in the past few days with some friends. She spent most of the time chilling out on board the yacht and mingling with her pals which on Friday, June 24 included her ex-husband. Her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, was not seen on any of the days.
According to Radar Online, the bikini-clad Lavigne leaned in and "affectionately placed her hand on Whibley's stomach". They could hardly keep the smiles off their faces as they hugged and flirted with friends nearby.
It is unlikely that Lavigne had separated from Brody because they were seen together last week in Toronto, Canada where she performed at Much Music Awards. They have been dating since February last year and even tattooed each other's name.
Meanwhile, Lavigne said of her ex, “I respect Deryck so much as an artist, and he produced several songs on this record [Goodbye Lullaby]. He did a really amazing job. We’re great friends and I’m grateful for the relationship."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'