Avril Lavigne Got Cozy on Yacht With Ex-Husband
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's split may not be as usual as other former couples'. The singers, who were married for three years, were recently photographed affectionately embracing each other on a yacht in Saint Tropez, France
Lavigne has been vacationing at the French Riviera in the past few days with some friends. She spent most of the time chilling out on board the yacht and mingling with her pals which on Friday, June 24 included her ex-husband. Her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, was not seen on any of the days.
According to Radar Online, the bikini-clad Lavigne leaned in and "affectionately placed her hand on Whibley's stomach". They could hardly keep the smiles off their faces as they hugged and flirted with friends nearby.
It is unlikely that Lavigne had separated from Brody because they were seen together last week in Toronto, Canada where she performed at Much Music Awards. They have been dating since February last year and even tattooed each other's name.
Meanwhile, Lavigne said of her ex, “I respect Deryck so much as an artist, and he produced several songs on this record [Goodbye Lullaby]. He did a really amazing job. We’re great friends and I’m grateful for the relationship."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport