Avril Lavigne Got Cozy on Yacht With Ex-Husband
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's split may not be as usual as other former couples'. The singers, who were married for three years, were recently photographed affectionately embracing each other on a yacht in Saint Tropez, France
Lavigne has been vacationing at the French Riviera in the past few days with some friends. She spent most of the time chilling out on board the yacht and mingling with her pals which on Friday, June 24 included her ex-husband. Her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, was not seen on any of the days.
According to Radar Online, the bikini-clad Lavigne leaned in and "affectionately placed her hand on Whibley's stomach". They could hardly keep the smiles off their faces as they hugged and flirted with friends nearby.
It is unlikely that Lavigne had separated from Brody because they were seen together last week in Toronto, Canada where she performed at Much Music Awards. They have been dating since February last year and even tattooed each other's name.
Meanwhile, Lavigne said of her ex, “I respect Deryck so much as an artist, and he produced several songs on this record [Goodbye Lullaby]. He did a really amazing job. We’re great friends and I’m grateful for the relationship."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics