Avril Lavigne Got Cozy on Yacht With Ex-Husband
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's split may not be as usual as other former couples'. The singers, who were married for three years, were recently photographed affectionately embracing each other on a yacht in Saint Tropez, France
Lavigne has been vacationing at the French Riviera in the past few days with some friends. She spent most of the time chilling out on board the yacht and mingling with her pals which on Friday, June 24 included her ex-husband. Her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, was not seen on any of the days.
According to Radar Online, the bikini-clad Lavigne leaned in and "affectionately placed her hand on Whibley's stomach". They could hardly keep the smiles off their faces as they hugged and flirted with friends nearby.
It is unlikely that Lavigne had separated from Brody because they were seen together last week in Toronto, Canada where she performed at Much Music Awards. They have been dating since February last year and even tattooed each other's name.
Meanwhile, Lavigne said of her ex, “I respect Deryck so much as an artist, and he produced several songs on this record [Goodbye Lullaby]. He did a really amazing job. We’re great friends and I’m grateful for the relationship."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?