Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are Officially Husband and Wife
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz skipped the part where they should confirm a relationship, heading straight to marriage. After a short and quiet courtship, the actors announced through their respective reps that they have walked down the isle in a secret ceremony.
Their wedding was held in New York last Wednesday, June 22 with just four people in attendance. Daniel's daughter Ella and Rachel's son Henry were witnesses along with two friends. No other details were shared. "Daniel and Rachel insisted on having a small, quiet wedding. They are madly in love and couldn't wait to be husband and wife - but they wanted minimum fuss," said News of the World source.
The "James Bond" actor was first linked to the "The Mummy" actress last fall when they were seen spending Christmas together in U.K. Rachel's rep announced her separation from "Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky in November 2010. Daniel split from film producer Satsuki Mitchell in the same year.
Daniel and Rachel reportedly had a great chemistry after filming "Dream House". In the horror film set to be released in September this year, they play husband and wife.
More Daniel Craig News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media