Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are Officially Husband and Wife
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz skipped the part where they should confirm a relationship, heading straight to marriage. After a short and quiet courtship, the actors announced through their respective reps that they have walked down the isle in a secret ceremony.
Their wedding was held in New York last Wednesday, June 22 with just four people in attendance. Daniel's daughter Ella and Rachel's son Henry were witnesses along with two friends. No other details were shared. "Daniel and Rachel insisted on having a small, quiet wedding. They are madly in love and couldn't wait to be husband and wife - but they wanted minimum fuss," said News of the World source.
The "James Bond" actor was first linked to the "The Mummy" actress last fall when they were seen spending Christmas together in U.K. Rachel's rep announced her separation from "Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky in November 2010. Daniel split from film producer Satsuki Mitchell in the same year.
Daniel and Rachel reportedly had a great chemistry after filming "Dream House". In the horror film set to be released in September this year, they play husband and wife.
More Daniel Craig News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show