Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are Officially Husband and Wife
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz skipped the part where they should confirm a relationship, heading straight to marriage. After a short and quiet courtship, the actors announced through their respective reps that they have walked down the isle in a secret ceremony.
Their wedding was held in New York last Wednesday, June 22 with just four people in attendance. Daniel's daughter Ella and Rachel's son Henry were witnesses along with two friends. No other details were shared. "Daniel and Rachel insisted on having a small, quiet wedding. They are madly in love and couldn't wait to be husband and wife - but they wanted minimum fuss," said News of the World source.
The "James Bond" actor was first linked to the "The Mummy" actress last fall when they were seen spending Christmas together in U.K. Rachel's rep announced her separation from "Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky in November 2010. Daniel split from film producer Satsuki Mitchell in the same year.
Daniel and Rachel reportedly had a great chemistry after filming "Dream House". In the horror film set to be released in September this year, they play husband and wife.
More Daniel Craig News
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'