Report: Dr. Conrad Maintains Innocence in Michael Jackson Manslaughter Case
Two years after the death of Michael Jackson, the court is yet to find the end of Conrad Murray trial. The latest word on the ongoing case is; the King of Pop's personal physician will refuse to accept any plea bargain from the Los Angeles Country District Attorney because he's adamant that he's innocent.
Murray believes strongly on his innocence that even a plea offering zero jail time would be out of the question on principle. However, sources said that the D.A. Will no offer a no plea bargain anyway because they believe they can win the case.
Murray and his lawyers team would still play the defensive card. They insisted that Michael had administered the fatal dose of Propofol himself in desperate attempt to get some sleep while the doc left for the bathroom.
Jackson family friend Brian Oxman told "Early Show on Saturday Morning" co-anchor Russ Mitchell about the never-ending trial, "There's autopsy photographs which are going to be shown to the jury. Those are likely to come out in the public. It bothers Mrs. Jackson just terribly. It's very upsetting. Also, the attacks which are gonna happen to Michael -- they're gonna be very, very upsetting."
"One of the things we see in this trial is, 'Oh, well, Conrad Murray is on trial.' It is upsetting to this family that the rest of the people who are responsible for Michael's death - and make no mistake, there are others - the producers of this show [the tour Jackson was preparing for when he died] had Dr. Murray involved in it. They were pulling the strings, causing to happen what happened. And yet, nobody is interested in going after them. They're very upset about the entire process."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers