Report: Dr. Conrad Maintains Innocence in Michael Jackson Manslaughter Case
Two years after the death of Michael Jackson, the court is yet to find the end of Conrad Murray trial. The latest word on the ongoing case is; the King of Pop's personal physician will refuse to accept any plea bargain from the Los Angeles Country District Attorney because he's adamant that he's innocent.
Murray believes strongly on his innocence that even a plea offering zero jail time would be out of the question on principle. However, sources said that the D.A. Will no offer a no plea bargain anyway because they believe they can win the case.
Murray and his lawyers team would still play the defensive card. They insisted that Michael had administered the fatal dose of Propofol himself in desperate attempt to get some sleep while the doc left for the bathroom.
Jackson family friend Brian Oxman told "Early Show on Saturday Morning" co-anchor Russ Mitchell about the never-ending trial, "There's autopsy photographs which are going to be shown to the jury. Those are likely to come out in the public. It bothers Mrs. Jackson just terribly. It's very upsetting. Also, the attacks which are gonna happen to Michael -- they're gonna be very, very upsetting."
"One of the things we see in this trial is, 'Oh, well, Conrad Murray is on trial.' It is upsetting to this family that the rest of the people who are responsible for Michael's death - and make no mistake, there are others - the producers of this show [the tour Jackson was preparing for when he died] had Dr. Murray involved in it. They were pulling the strings, causing to happen what happened. And yet, nobody is interested in going after them. They're very upset about the entire process."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture