Jennifer Aniston Confirms Her First Tattoo
The mystery of Jennifer Aniston's first ink has been solved. Wearing a pair of flat sandals while out in New York Friday, June 24, the actress let the paparazzi know that she has "Norman" on the inside of her right foot. In addition, her representative has confirmed the word.
Norman is in fact the name of her beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix, who died in May at 15 years old. She got a a bit teary telling James Lipton on "Inside the Actors Studio" on Thursday that it's her favorite word.
In an interview for "Horrible Bosses" press conference, Aniston said about her body image. "I think I absolutely get more comfortable in my body and my skin as I get older," she said. "More than when I was in my 20s - I was so awkward and uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says