Jennifer Aniston Confirms Her First Tattoo
The mystery of Jennifer Aniston's first ink has been solved. Wearing a pair of flat sandals while out in New York Friday, June 24, the actress let the paparazzi know that she has "Norman" on the inside of her right foot. In addition, her representative has confirmed the word.
Norman is in fact the name of her beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix, who died in May at 15 years old. She got a a bit teary telling James Lipton on "Inside the Actors Studio" on Thursday that it's her favorite word.
In an interview for "Horrible Bosses" press conference, Aniston said about her body image. "I think I absolutely get more comfortable in my body and my skin as I get older," she said. "More than when I was in my 20s - I was so awkward and uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit