Jennifer Aniston Confirms Her First Tattoo
The mystery of Jennifer Aniston's first ink has been solved. Wearing a pair of flat sandals while out in New York Friday, June 24, the actress let the paparazzi know that she has "Norman" on the inside of her right foot. In addition, her representative has confirmed the word.
Norman is in fact the name of her beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix, who died in May at 15 years old. She got a a bit teary telling James Lipton on "Inside the Actors Studio" on Thursday that it's her favorite word.
In an interview for "Horrible Bosses" press conference, Aniston said about her body image. "I think I absolutely get more comfortable in my body and my skin as I get older," she said. "More than when I was in my 20s - I was so awkward and uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'