Jennifer Aniston Confirms Her First Tattoo
The mystery of Jennifer Aniston's first ink has been solved. Wearing a pair of flat sandals while out in New York Friday, June 24, the actress let the paparazzi know that she has "Norman" on the inside of her right foot. In addition, her representative has confirmed the word.
Norman is in fact the name of her beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix, who died in May at 15 years old. She got a a bit teary telling James Lipton on "Inside the Actors Studio" on Thursday that it's her favorite word.
In an interview for "Horrible Bosses" press conference, Aniston said about her body image. "I think I absolutely get more comfortable in my body and my skin as I get older," she said. "More than when I was in my 20s - I was so awkward and uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny