Crystal Harris Trying to Sell Engagement Ring From Hef
Spotted in a jewelry store trying to sell her engagement ring was Hugh Hefner's runaway bride, Crystal Harris. The aspiring singer was seen in a San Diego jewelry store called Prospect Jewelers on Friday, June 24, asking for an appraisal on the ring which is worth $90,000.
According to multiple sources, the store owner asked Harris about the documentation that gives specification about the diamond's cut, clarity and more. TMZ reported that Harris did not know about the documentation so she called in to Playboy mansion to ask for information on the ring.
The person at the receiving end was put on speaker phone and heard offering to fax her the info but not immediately. A spy also overheard the owner telling Harris how sorry he was about Hef and her but she replied, "Are you kidding? It was all for publicity". Thus, Crystal left the store with the ring still in her possession.
Hef gave Harris the ring last Christmas Eve on their engagement day. Harris backed out of their marriage few days before the nuptials and said later that she could not cope up with Hef's lifestyle which is full of women.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child