Crystal Harris Trying to Sell Engagement Ring From Hef
Spotted in a jewelry store trying to sell her engagement ring was Hugh Hefner's runaway bride, Crystal Harris. The aspiring singer was seen in a San Diego jewelry store called Prospect Jewelers on Friday, June 24, asking for an appraisal on the ring which is worth $90,000.
According to multiple sources, the store owner asked Harris about the documentation that gives specification about the diamond's cut, clarity and more. TMZ reported that Harris did not know about the documentation so she called in to Playboy mansion to ask for information on the ring.
The person at the receiving end was put on speaker phone and heard offering to fax her the info but not immediately. A spy also overheard the owner telling Harris how sorry he was about Hef and her but she replied, "Are you kidding? It was all for publicity". Thus, Crystal left the store with the ring still in her possession.
Hef gave Harris the ring last Christmas Eve on their engagement day. Harris backed out of their marriage few days before the nuptials and said later that she could not cope up with Hef's lifestyle which is full of women.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday