Crystal Harris Trying to Sell Engagement Ring From Hef
Spotted in a jewelry store trying to sell her engagement ring was Hugh Hefner's runaway bride, Crystal Harris. The aspiring singer was seen in a San Diego jewelry store called Prospect Jewelers on Friday, June 24, asking for an appraisal on the ring which is worth $90,000.
According to multiple sources, the store owner asked Harris about the documentation that gives specification about the diamond's cut, clarity and more. TMZ reported that Harris did not know about the documentation so she called in to Playboy mansion to ask for information on the ring.
The person at the receiving end was put on speaker phone and heard offering to fax her the info but not immediately. A spy also overheard the owner telling Harris how sorry he was about Hef and her but she replied, "Are you kidding? It was all for publicity". Thus, Crystal left the store with the ring still in her possession.
Hef gave Harris the ring last Christmas Eve on their engagement day. Harris backed out of their marriage few days before the nuptials and said later that she could not cope up with Hef's lifestyle which is full of women.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer