Crystal Harris Trying to Sell Engagement Ring From Hef
Spotted in a jewelry store trying to sell her engagement ring was Hugh Hefner's runaway bride, Crystal Harris. The aspiring singer was seen in a San Diego jewelry store called Prospect Jewelers on Friday, June 24, asking for an appraisal on the ring which is worth $90,000.
According to multiple sources, the store owner asked Harris about the documentation that gives specification about the diamond's cut, clarity and more. TMZ reported that Harris did not know about the documentation so she called in to Playboy mansion to ask for information on the ring.
The person at the receiving end was put on speaker phone and heard offering to fax her the info but not immediately. A spy also overheard the owner telling Harris how sorry he was about Hef and her but she replied, "Are you kidding? It was all for publicity". Thus, Crystal left the store with the ring still in her possession.
Hef gave Harris the ring last Christmas Eve on their engagement day. Harris backed out of their marriage few days before the nuptials and said later that she could not cope up with Hef's lifestyle which is full of women.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans