Video: Miley Cyrus Taken Aback by Aussie Fan's Stage-Rushed
Miley Cyrus had a little stage scare at her Melbourne, Australia concert on Friday night, June 24. The "Can't Be Tamed" hitmaker closed out the gig with a performance of "The Climb", but as she was taking her bows, an overenthusiastic fan slipped off the guards and rushed onto the stage in an attempt to hug her.
The fan did get a chance to stand next to Miley and put her hand around the songstress' shoulder for a brief moment before being tackled off the stage by security guard. Surprised by the incident, the "So Undercover" actress backed away and repeated the words, "Oh my god." She was then quickly guided off the stage by the guard.
The shocking moment for Miley was captured on tape and can be seen at around the 3:54 mark of the video footage taken from the concert.
Miley is currently traveling across Australia as part of her Gypsy Heart Tour. She has performed in Brisbane last June 21, and will next perform at the Acer Arena in Sydney on two consecutive nights before taking on Adelaide on June 29 and Perth on July 2.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'