Video: Miley Cyrus Taken Aback by Aussie Fan's Stage-Rushed
Miley Cyrus had a little stage scare at her Melbourne, Australia concert on Friday night, June 24. The "Can't Be Tamed" hitmaker closed out the gig with a performance of "The Climb", but as she was taking her bows, an overenthusiastic fan slipped off the guards and rushed onto the stage in an attempt to hug her.
The fan did get a chance to stand next to Miley and put her hand around the songstress' shoulder for a brief moment before being tackled off the stage by security guard. Surprised by the incident, the "So Undercover" actress backed away and repeated the words, "Oh my god." She was then quickly guided off the stage by the guard.
The shocking moment for Miley was captured on tape and can be seen at around the 3:54 mark of the video footage taken from the concert.
Miley is currently traveling across Australia as part of her Gypsy Heart Tour. She has performed in Brisbane last June 21, and will next perform at the Acer Arena in Sydney on two consecutive nights before taking on Adelaide on June 29 and Perth on July 2.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos