Video Premiere: Big and Rich's 'Fake ID' From 'Footloose'
Big & Rich have dropped a music video for their latest single "Fake ID" on June 24 as part of CMT Top 20 Countdown. Duo Big Kenny and John Rich share screen with their featured guest Gretchen Wilson in this clip.
Since the song serves as a soundtrack for upcoming movie "Footloose", the video tries to capture the spirit of the musical dramedy by recreating a scene to fit the film. For the effort, directors Robert Deaton and George Flanigen duplicated the movie set, Cowboy's in Atlanta, at Nashville's Rocketown.
Talking about the Julianne Hough-starring flick, Gretchen once said, "The movie rocks." She added, "It is small town America at its best, and this song fits right into the film. The energy and vibe is there, and having Julianne in the video is great."
Big and Rich's "Fake ID" (ost. "Footloose") music video
More Big & Rich News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance