Video Premiere: Big and Rich's 'Fake ID' From 'Footloose'
Big & Rich have dropped a music video for their latest single "Fake ID" on June 24 as part of CMT Top 20 Countdown. Duo Big Kenny and John Rich share screen with their featured guest Gretchen Wilson in this clip.
Since the song serves as a soundtrack for upcoming movie "Footloose", the video tries to capture the spirit of the musical dramedy by recreating a scene to fit the film. For the effort, directors Robert Deaton and George Flanigen duplicated the movie set, Cowboy's in Atlanta, at Nashville's Rocketown.
Talking about the Julianne Hough-starring flick, Gretchen once said, "The movie rocks." She added, "It is small town America at its best, and this song fits right into the film. The energy and vibe is there, and having Julianne in the video is great."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande