Video Premiere: Big and Rich's 'Fake ID' From 'Footloose'
Big & Rich have dropped a music video for their latest single "Fake ID" on June 24 as part of CMT Top 20 Countdown. Duo Big Kenny and John Rich share screen with their featured guest Gretchen Wilson in this clip.
Since the song serves as a soundtrack for upcoming movie "Footloose", the video tries to capture the spirit of the musical dramedy by recreating a scene to fit the film. For the effort, directors Robert Deaton and George Flanigen duplicated the movie set, Cowboy's in Atlanta, at Nashville's Rocketown.
Talking about the Julianne Hough-starring flick, Gretchen once said, "The movie rocks." She added, "It is small town America at its best, and this song fits right into the film. The energy and vibe is there, and having Julianne in the video is great."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart