Video Premiere: Big and Rich's 'Fake ID' From 'Footloose'
Big & Rich have dropped a music video for their latest single "Fake ID" on June 24 as part of CMT Top 20 Countdown. Duo Big Kenny and John Rich share screen with their featured guest Gretchen Wilson in this clip.
Since the song serves as a soundtrack for upcoming movie "Footloose", the video tries to capture the spirit of the musical dramedy by recreating a scene to fit the film. For the effort, directors Robert Deaton and George Flanigen duplicated the movie set, Cowboy's in Atlanta, at Nashville's Rocketown.
Talking about the Julianne Hough-starring flick, Gretchen once said, "The movie rocks." She added, "It is small town America at its best, and this song fits right into the film. The energy and vibe is there, and having Julianne in the video is great."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami