Chris Evans Doesn't Want to Take Off 'Captain America' Costume
Chris Evans has recently wrapped the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger". Sitting down with Superhero Hype, the Steve Rogers of the superhero movie admitted he loves the costume of the super soldier so much that he does not want to remove it.
Recalling what he felt when he wore the uniform for the first time, the "Fantastic Four" hunk confessed he was nervous. He said, "I was like, 'am I going to feel good about this, or is my body going to reject this? Too late'." But, as he actually put it on, he felt "fantastic. I love it. I never want to take it off."
During the interview, Evans also opened up that he had "sleepless nights" before agreeing to star as Cap, because doing "Captain America" brought a sense of huge commitment to him. Evans said, "I'm sure most of you know there was a huge number of multi-pictures they wanted, theoretically I could be doing these into my 40s, and that was a crazy thing to wrap your head around."
"Who's to say, in ten years, maybe I just want a break," he continued. "You can't take a break if you do this, you're in, and that's a very stressful thing to pull the trigger on, it's a big chapter of your life you're saying yes to."
Based on Marvel comic, "Captain America: The First Avenger" tells a story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project, which turns him into a super-soldier named Captain America. Also starring Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving and Sebastian Stan, the movie is scheduled for July 22 release across the U.S.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia