Chris Evans Doesn't Want to Take Off 'Captain America' Costume
Chris Evans has recently wrapped the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger". Sitting down with Superhero Hype, the Steve Rogers of the superhero movie admitted he loves the costume of the super soldier so much that he does not want to remove it.
Recalling what he felt when he wore the uniform for the first time, the "Fantastic Four" hunk confessed he was nervous. He said, "I was like, 'am I going to feel good about this, or is my body going to reject this? Too late'." But, as he actually put it on, he felt "fantastic. I love it. I never want to take it off."
During the interview, Evans also opened up that he had "sleepless nights" before agreeing to star as Cap, because doing "Captain America" brought a sense of huge commitment to him. Evans said, "I'm sure most of you know there was a huge number of multi-pictures they wanted, theoretically I could be doing these into my 40s, and that was a crazy thing to wrap your head around."
"Who's to say, in ten years, maybe I just want a break," he continued. "You can't take a break if you do this, you're in, and that's a very stressful thing to pull the trigger on, it's a big chapter of your life you're saying yes to."
Based on Marvel comic, "Captain America: The First Avenger" tells a story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project, which turns him into a super-soldier named Captain America. Also starring Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving and Sebastian Stan, the movie is scheduled for July 22 release across the U.S.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed