'Fast Five' Sequel to Be Released on 2013 Memorial Day
The sequel for "Fast Five" is currently in draft form. Nevertheless, Universal Pictures has set a release date for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 project. On June 24, the studio announces that the forthcoming flick will hit cinemas across the United States on May 24, 2013, which will also mark 2013 Memorial Day.
In a press release, the studio claims that the sixth installment of "Fast and Furious" film franchise will be full of the "most dangerous adventures yet". This statement might serve as a confirmation of a report in April saying that the movie is going to be full of heist.
The 'Fast and Furious 6' will be written by Chris Morgan. Justin Lin will likely return to the director's seat, while Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and other co-stars will reprise their respective roles. Neal H. Moritz will also return to co-produce the film with Diesel.
Through the press release, Universal also announces release date for "R.I.P.D.". The action comedy movie, in which Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges play dead police officers who patrol the dead beat, will make its way out on June 28, 2013 Stateside.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri