'Fast Five' Sequel to Be Released on 2013 Memorial Day
The sequel for "Fast Five" is currently in draft form. Nevertheless, Universal Pictures has set a release date for the untitled Fast and Furious 6 project. On June 24, the studio announces that the forthcoming flick will hit cinemas across the United States on May 24, 2013, which will also mark 2013 Memorial Day.
In a press release, the studio claims that the sixth installment of "Fast and Furious" film franchise will be full of the "most dangerous adventures yet". This statement might serve as a confirmation of a report in April saying that the movie is going to be full of heist.
The 'Fast and Furious 6' will be written by Chris Morgan. Justin Lin will likely return to the director's seat, while Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and other co-stars will reprise their respective roles. Neal H. Moritz will also return to co-produce the film with Diesel.
Through the press release, Universal also announces release date for "R.I.P.D.". The action comedy movie, in which Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges play dead police officers who patrol the dead beat, will make its way out on June 28, 2013 Stateside.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!