Kate Middleton Pulls Outfit Repeat for Official Canada Tour Portrait
Despite her status as the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton apparently doesn't mind pulling a wardrobe repeat. In anticipation of her North American tour with husband Prince William, Clarence House released an official photo of the royal couple, and it captures the 29-year-old recycling her Amanda Wakeley jacket.
Kate was previously seen wearing the navy blue suit on April 11, just weeks before her April 29 wedding to William. She was, at the time, joining the British prince on their last official engagement before tying the knot as they visited Blackburn and Darwen. The Duchess, however, isn't the only one recycling her look. William also wore the same Savile Row suit he donned on the April outing.
The official photo marking Kate and William's first official overseas trip to Canada as a married couple itself was taken by photographer Chris Jackson in the garden of Clarence House on Friday, June 3. Wearing the matching midnight blue outfits, the couple flash their best smiles. They will kick start their eight-day tour of Canada on June 30, before heading to Los Angeles.
In the official statement, William said, "Catherine and I are very much looking forward to our Tour of Canada. We hope to be able to meet as many people as possible and to see as much of the extraordinary and diverse country as we can. I have wonderful memories from my last times in Canada, and as such we consider it a great privilege to have been invited to Canada for our first joint Tour."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics