No Third Parties Blamed for Lauren Conrad's Split From Kyle Howard
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard are a couple no more. Sources close to the duo have just confirmed to E! News that the former "The Hills" star and the "My Boys" actor have called it quits after three years of dating. They said that no third parties were involved and the break-up was mutual.
News of the couple's split came just months after Lauren gushed over her longtime boyfriend. On Valentine's Day, the 25-year-old told PEOPLE that the 33-year-old actor is "very sweet." She explained, "I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone. I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."
Lauren and Kyle began dating in 2008. The twosome were hit with rumors they were secretly engaged back in January. The New York Post reported at the time Lauren "is not wearing a ring because she wants to hold the secret back for her new MTV show." The reality star's rep was quick to deny the story, insisting "This is totally false."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016