No Third Parties Blamed for Lauren Conrad's Split From Kyle Howard
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard are a couple no more. Sources close to the duo have just confirmed to E! News that the former "The Hills" star and the "My Boys" actor have called it quits after three years of dating. They said that no third parties were involved and the break-up was mutual.
News of the couple's split came just months after Lauren gushed over her longtime boyfriend. On Valentine's Day, the 25-year-old told PEOPLE that the 33-year-old actor is "very sweet." She explained, "I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone. I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."
Lauren and Kyle began dating in 2008. The twosome were hit with rumors they were secretly engaged back in January. The New York Post reported at the time Lauren "is not wearing a ring because she wants to hold the secret back for her new MTV show." The reality star's rep was quick to deny the story, insisting "This is totally false."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'