No Third Parties Blamed for Lauren Conrad's Split From Kyle Howard
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard are a couple no more. Sources close to the duo have just confirmed to E! News that the former "The Hills" star and the "My Boys" actor have called it quits after three years of dating. They said that no third parties were involved and the break-up was mutual.
News of the couple's split came just months after Lauren gushed over her longtime boyfriend. On Valentine's Day, the 25-year-old told PEOPLE that the 33-year-old actor is "very sweet." She explained, "I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone. I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."
Lauren and Kyle began dating in 2008. The twosome were hit with rumors they were secretly engaged back in January. The New York Post reported at the time Lauren "is not wearing a ring because she wants to hold the secret back for her new MTV show." The reality star's rep was quick to deny the story, insisting "This is totally false."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences