No Third Parties Blamed for Lauren Conrad's Split From Kyle Howard
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard are a couple no more. Sources close to the duo have just confirmed to E! News that the former "The Hills" star and the "My Boys" actor have called it quits after three years of dating. They said that no third parties were involved and the break-up was mutual.
News of the couple's split came just months after Lauren gushed over her longtime boyfriend. On Valentine's Day, the 25-year-old told PEOPLE that the 33-year-old actor is "very sweet." She explained, "I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone. I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."
Lauren and Kyle began dating in 2008. The twosome were hit with rumors they were secretly engaged back in January. The New York Post reported at the time Lauren "is not wearing a ring because she wants to hold the secret back for her new MTV show." The reality star's rep was quick to deny the story, insisting "This is totally false."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie