No Third Parties Blamed for Lauren Conrad's Split From Kyle Howard
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard are a couple no more. Sources close to the duo have just confirmed to E! News that the former "The Hills" star and the "My Boys" actor have called it quits after three years of dating. They said that no third parties were involved and the break-up was mutual.
News of the couple's split came just months after Lauren gushed over her longtime boyfriend. On Valentine's Day, the 25-year-old told PEOPLE that the 33-year-old actor is "very sweet." She explained, "I don't think you need a specific day to celebrate your love for someone. I think it can be a Tuesday. It's an everyday thing."
Lauren and Kyle began dating in 2008. The twosome were hit with rumors they were secretly engaged back in January. The New York Post reported at the time Lauren "is not wearing a ring because she wants to hold the secret back for her new MTV show." The reality star's rep was quick to deny the story, insisting "This is totally false."
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors