Pink Slams Paparazzi for Stalking Her Baby
Pink is not happy that her days old baby is being stalked by paparazzi. In her official site, the new mom blasted these shutterbugs for making her family's life difficult by refusing to leave them alone during every outing.
"Due to the unsettling, surprisingly aggressive and unsafe measures that the paparazzi seem to be willing to go to in order to secure that 'first shot' of our daughter - stalking us, chasing us in cars and sitting outside of our home all day and all night, [we] decided that we would release personal photos of our Willow, and donate all of the money to charity," Pink began.
The singer could not take the fact that they endanger an infant's life. "It's one thing to harass and stalk us, the adults, the celebrity that signed up for this life. But children should be protected and safe. There should be a clear distinction between us," she continued.
She also questioned why U.S. remains the "only country that continues to financially incentivize intrusive paparazzi behavior to capitalize on photos of babies, infants and children." Comparing her case to grown men taking snaps of non-celebrity children outside school, Pink wonders why paparazzi is even legal.
"In the face of camera lenses as long as my arm and flashbulbs as bright as the sun, Willow is powerless. All she has to protect her is us," Pink said.
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'