Pink Slams Paparazzi for Stalking Her Baby
Pink is not happy that her days old baby is being stalked by paparazzi. In her official site, the new mom blasted these shutterbugs for making her family's life difficult by refusing to leave them alone during every outing.
"Due to the unsettling, surprisingly aggressive and unsafe measures that the paparazzi seem to be willing to go to in order to secure that 'first shot' of our daughter - stalking us, chasing us in cars and sitting outside of our home all day and all night, [we] decided that we would release personal photos of our Willow, and donate all of the money to charity," Pink began.
The singer could not take the fact that they endanger an infant's life. "It's one thing to harass and stalk us, the adults, the celebrity that signed up for this life. But children should be protected and safe. There should be a clear distinction between us," she continued.
She also questioned why U.S. remains the "only country that continues to financially incentivize intrusive paparazzi behavior to capitalize on photos of babies, infants and children." Comparing her case to grown men taking snaps of non-celebrity children outside school, Pink wonders why paparazzi is even legal.
"In the face of camera lenses as long as my arm and flashbulbs as bright as the sun, Willow is powerless. All she has to protect her is us," Pink said.
More Pink News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding