Pink Slams Paparazzi for Stalking Her Baby
Pink is not happy that her days old baby is being stalked by paparazzi. In her official site, the new mom blasted these shutterbugs for making her family's life difficult by refusing to leave them alone during every outing.
"Due to the unsettling, surprisingly aggressive and unsafe measures that the paparazzi seem to be willing to go to in order to secure that 'first shot' of our daughter - stalking us, chasing us in cars and sitting outside of our home all day and all night, [we] decided that we would release personal photos of our Willow, and donate all of the money to charity," Pink began.
The singer could not take the fact that they endanger an infant's life. "It's one thing to harass and stalk us, the adults, the celebrity that signed up for this life. But children should be protected and safe. There should be a clear distinction between us," she continued.
She also questioned why U.S. remains the "only country that continues to financially incentivize intrusive paparazzi behavior to capitalize on photos of babies, infants and children." Comparing her case to grown men taking snaps of non-celebrity children outside school, Pink wonders why paparazzi is even legal.
"In the face of camera lenses as long as my arm and flashbulbs as bright as the sun, Willow is powerless. All she has to protect her is us," Pink said.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7