Pink Slams Paparazzi for Stalking Her Baby
Pink is not happy that her days old baby is being stalked by paparazzi. In her official site, the new mom blasted these shutterbugs for making her family's life difficult by refusing to leave them alone during every outing.
"Due to the unsettling, surprisingly aggressive and unsafe measures that the paparazzi seem to be willing to go to in order to secure that 'first shot' of our daughter - stalking us, chasing us in cars and sitting outside of our home all day and all night, [we] decided that we would release personal photos of our Willow, and donate all of the money to charity," Pink began.
The singer could not take the fact that they endanger an infant's life. "It's one thing to harass and stalk us, the adults, the celebrity that signed up for this life. But children should be protected and safe. There should be a clear distinction between us," she continued.
She also questioned why U.S. remains the "only country that continues to financially incentivize intrusive paparazzi behavior to capitalize on photos of babies, infants and children." Comparing her case to grown men taking snaps of non-celebrity children outside school, Pink wonders why paparazzi is even legal.
"In the face of camera lenses as long as my arm and flashbulbs as bright as the sun, Willow is powerless. All she has to protect her is us," Pink said.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape