Pippa Middleton Wanted as Model for Usher's Lingerie Line
Pippa Middleton's curve is so famous that Usher wants her to model for his lingerie line. The R 'n' B singer is coming up with his first women underwear collection this summer and he has set his eyes on the younger sister of Kate Middleton as the brand's face.
"I don't think there's a more beautiful, more stunning, more talked-about woman in the world at the moment," Usher said of Pippa to Look magazine. "I'm going to be approaching her in the next few weeks and setting up a meeting this summer."
Usher believes that Pippa would appeal to wider market. "The great thing about her is that she would be a global brand. Everybody knows her now, she would be perfect," he continued. "I am sure everybody is trying to sign her up and she won't be cheap, but she has the looks and the popularity to really establish a new product."
Pippa has no experience in professional modeling but she took part in her college's fashion show back in 2004 for a charity event.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour