Pippa Middleton Wanted as Model for Usher's Lingerie Line
Pippa Middleton's curve is so famous that Usher wants her to model for his lingerie line. The R 'n' B singer is coming up with his first women underwear collection this summer and he has set his eyes on the younger sister of Kate Middleton as the brand's face.
"I don't think there's a more beautiful, more stunning, more talked-about woman in the world at the moment," Usher said of Pippa to Look magazine. "I'm going to be approaching her in the next few weeks and setting up a meeting this summer."
Usher believes that Pippa would appeal to wider market. "The great thing about her is that she would be a global brand. Everybody knows her now, she would be perfect," he continued. "I am sure everybody is trying to sign her up and she won't be cheap, but she has the looks and the popularity to really establish a new product."
Pippa has no experience in professional modeling but she took part in her college's fashion show back in 2004 for a charity event.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans