Pippa Middleton Wanted as Model for Usher's Lingerie Line
Pippa Middleton's curve is so famous that Usher wants her to model for his lingerie line. The R 'n' B singer is coming up with his first women underwear collection this summer and he has set his eyes on the younger sister of Kate Middleton as the brand's face.
"I don't think there's a more beautiful, more stunning, more talked-about woman in the world at the moment," Usher said of Pippa to Look magazine. "I'm going to be approaching her in the next few weeks and setting up a meeting this summer."
Usher believes that Pippa would appeal to wider market. "The great thing about her is that she would be a global brand. Everybody knows her now, she would be perfect," he continued. "I am sure everybody is trying to sign her up and she won't be cheap, but she has the looks and the popularity to really establish a new product."
Pippa has no experience in professional modeling but she took part in her college's fashion show back in 2004 for a charity event.
More Pippa Middleton News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage