Pippa Middleton Wanted as Model for Usher's Lingerie Line
Pippa Middleton's curve is so famous that Usher wants her to model for his lingerie line. The R 'n' B singer is coming up with his first women underwear collection this summer and he has set his eyes on the younger sister of Kate Middleton as the brand's face.
"I don't think there's a more beautiful, more stunning, more talked-about woman in the world at the moment," Usher said of Pippa to Look magazine. "I'm going to be approaching her in the next few weeks and setting up a meeting this summer."
Usher believes that Pippa would appeal to wider market. "The great thing about her is that she would be a global brand. Everybody knows her now, she would be perfect," he continued. "I am sure everybody is trying to sign her up and she won't be cheap, but she has the looks and the popularity to really establish a new product."
Pippa has no experience in professional modeling but she took part in her college's fashion show back in 2004 for a charity event.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!