Pippa Middleton Wanted as Model for Usher's Lingerie Line
Pippa Middleton's curve is so famous that Usher wants her to model for his lingerie line. The R 'n' B singer is coming up with his first women underwear collection this summer and he has set his eyes on the younger sister of Kate Middleton as the brand's face.
"I don't think there's a more beautiful, more stunning, more talked-about woman in the world at the moment," Usher said of Pippa to Look magazine. "I'm going to be approaching her in the next few weeks and setting up a meeting this summer."
Usher believes that Pippa would appeal to wider market. "The great thing about her is that she would be a global brand. Everybody knows her now, she would be perfect," he continued. "I am sure everybody is trying to sign her up and she won't be cheap, but she has the looks and the popularity to really establish a new product."
Pippa has no experience in professional modeling but she took part in her college's fashion show back in 2004 for a charity event.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars