Darren Hayes Returns With 'Talk Talk Talk' Music Video
After nearly three years in hiatus, Darren Hayes finally comes back this year with a new material, called "Talk Talk Talk". The Australian singer recently dropped its music video which is filled with loose, colored objects moving around him. The clip is directed by Richard Cullen, his partner of two years, in collaboration with animator and film makers Andrew Philip and Gavin Elder.
"Talk Talk Talk" is recorded for Darren's upcoming studio album. When talking about the song with Showbiz Spy, he said, "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record, it's a nice introduction. It's probably the most dance and electronic influenced song on there - the rest of the album is a bit darker."
In an interview with another publication, he assures fans that his materials in the new album vary. "A lot of the theme of the record is really finding my purpose. Many of the songs on the record talk about betrayal, a betrayal of friendship, that line between friendship and love. They are universal themes," he gushed.
Darren Hayes' "Talk Talk Talk" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie