Darren Hayes Returns With 'Talk Talk Talk' Music Video
After nearly three years in hiatus, Darren Hayes finally comes back this year with a new material, called "Talk Talk Talk". The Australian singer recently dropped its music video which is filled with loose, colored objects moving around him. The clip is directed by Richard Cullen, his partner of two years, in collaboration with animator and film makers Andrew Philip and Gavin Elder.
"Talk Talk Talk" is recorded for Darren's upcoming studio album. When talking about the song with Showbiz Spy, he said, "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record, it's a nice introduction. It's probably the most dance and electronic influenced song on there - the rest of the album is a bit darker."
In an interview with another publication, he assures fans that his materials in the new album vary. "A lot of the theme of the record is really finding my purpose. Many of the songs on the record talk about betrayal, a betrayal of friendship, that line between friendship and love. They are universal themes," he gushed.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win