Darren Hayes Returns With 'Talk Talk Talk' Music Video
After nearly three years in hiatus, Darren Hayes finally comes back this year with a new material, called "Talk Talk Talk". The Australian singer recently dropped its music video which is filled with loose, colored objects moving around him. The clip is directed by Richard Cullen, his partner of two years, in collaboration with animator and film makers Andrew Philip and Gavin Elder.
"Talk Talk Talk" is recorded for Darren's upcoming studio album. When talking about the song with Showbiz Spy, he said, "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record, it's a nice introduction. It's probably the most dance and electronic influenced song on there - the rest of the album is a bit darker."
In an interview with another publication, he assures fans that his materials in the new album vary. "A lot of the theme of the record is really finding my purpose. Many of the songs on the record talk about betrayal, a betrayal of friendship, that line between friendship and love. They are universal themes," he gushed.
Darren Hayes' "Talk Talk Talk" music video
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson