Darren Hayes Returns With 'Talk Talk Talk' Music Video
After nearly three years in hiatus, Darren Hayes finally comes back this year with a new material, called "Talk Talk Talk". The Australian singer recently dropped its music video which is filled with loose, colored objects moving around him. The clip is directed by Richard Cullen, his partner of two years, in collaboration with animator and film makers Andrew Philip and Gavin Elder.
"Talk Talk Talk" is recorded for Darren's upcoming studio album. When talking about the song with Showbiz Spy, he said, "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record, it's a nice introduction. It's probably the most dance and electronic influenced song on there - the rest of the album is a bit darker."
In an interview with another publication, he assures fans that his materials in the new album vary. "A lot of the theme of the record is really finding my purpose. Many of the songs on the record talk about betrayal, a betrayal of friendship, that line between friendship and love. They are universal themes," he gushed.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie