Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'No One Gonna Love You' Music Video
Jennifer Hudson wakes up with gloomy mood in a music video for her latest single "No One Gonna Love You". The former contestant of "American Idol" is upset with her man because when she mentions about celebrating their anniversary together, he just shrugs it off.
Beside focusing on the love story, the clip also features J-Hud strutting her stuff in a chair-dance sequence. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she said. "But it was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and has Hassan Johnson as her love interest. The song, meanwhile, is lifted from Jennifer's latest studio installment "I Remember Me" which has been in stores since earlier this year.
Jennifer Hudson's "No One Gonna Love You" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby