Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'No One Gonna Love You' Music Video
Jennifer Hudson wakes up with gloomy mood in a music video for her latest single "No One Gonna Love You". The former contestant of "American Idol" is upset with her man because when she mentions about celebrating their anniversary together, he just shrugs it off.
Beside focusing on the love story, the clip also features J-Hud strutting her stuff in a chair-dance sequence. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she said. "But it was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and has Hassan Johnson as her love interest. The song, meanwhile, is lifted from Jennifer's latest studio installment "I Remember Me" which has been in stores since earlier this year.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'