Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'No One Gonna Love You' Music Video
Jennifer Hudson wakes up with gloomy mood in a music video for her latest single "No One Gonna Love You". The former contestant of "American Idol" is upset with her man because when she mentions about celebrating their anniversary together, he just shrugs it off.
Beside focusing on the love story, the clip also features J-Hud strutting her stuff in a chair-dance sequence. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she said. "But it was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and has Hassan Johnson as her love interest. The song, meanwhile, is lifted from Jennifer's latest studio installment "I Remember Me" which has been in stores since earlier this year.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke