Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'No One Gonna Love You' Music Video
Jennifer Hudson wakes up with gloomy mood in a music video for her latest single "No One Gonna Love You". The former contestant of "American Idol" is upset with her man because when she mentions about celebrating their anniversary together, he just shrugs it off.
Beside focusing on the love story, the clip also features J-Hud strutting her stuff in a chair-dance sequence. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she said. "But it was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and has Hassan Johnson as her love interest. The song, meanwhile, is lifted from Jennifer's latest studio installment "I Remember Me" which has been in stores since earlier this year.
Jennifer Hudson's "No One Gonna Love You" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest