Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'No One Gonna Love You' Music Video
Jennifer Hudson wakes up with gloomy mood in a music video for her latest single "No One Gonna Love You". The former contestant of "American Idol" is upset with her man because when she mentions about celebrating their anniversary together, he just shrugs it off.
Beside focusing on the love story, the clip also features J-Hud strutting her stuff in a chair-dance sequence. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she said. "But it was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
The music video is directed by Diane Martel and has Hassan Johnson as her love interest. The song, meanwhile, is lifted from Jennifer's latest studio installment "I Remember Me" which has been in stores since earlier this year.
Jennifer Hudson's "No One Gonna Love You" music video
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'