Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Added to 2011 BET Awards Line-Up
More big stars have been tapped to make merry this year's BET Awards. Among those newly-announced guests are "Super Bass" rapstress Nicki Minaj, "Never Say Never" singer Justin Bieber and "Just the Way You Are" crooner Bruno Mars.
Minaj is up for three kudos this year, vying for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist in one category. Mars, meanwhile, receives two nods; Best Male R&B Artist and Best New Artist. As for Bieber, he doesn't get any nomination but is well known for his works with a number of black musicians like Ludacris and Usher.
At the upcoming awards show, Minaj, Bieber and Mars are going to join the likes of Queen Latifah, Ledisi, Gladys Knight, Taraji P. Henson, Big Sean and Ne-Yo. Also listed in the line-up are Beyonce Knowles, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Rowland, Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, Drake, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Cee-Lo Green, and Jill Scott.
Honoring the best in music and movie, 2011 BET Awards will air live from Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium on June 26 with Kevin Hart as a host. Special honorees are Patti LaBelle for Lifetime Achievement Award and Steve Harvey for Humanitarian Award.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'