Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Added to 2011 BET Awards Line-Up
More big stars have been tapped to make merry this year's BET Awards. Among those newly-announced guests are "Super Bass" rapstress Nicki Minaj, "Never Say Never" singer Justin Bieber and "Just the Way You Are" crooner Bruno Mars.
Minaj is up for three kudos this year, vying for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist in one category. Mars, meanwhile, receives two nods; Best Male R&B Artist and Best New Artist. As for Bieber, he doesn't get any nomination but is well known for his works with a number of black musicians like Ludacris and Usher.
At the upcoming awards show, Minaj, Bieber and Mars are going to join the likes of Queen Latifah, Ledisi, Gladys Knight, Taraji P. Henson, Big Sean and Ne-Yo. Also listed in the line-up are Beyonce Knowles, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Rowland, Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, Drake, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Cee-Lo Green, and Jill Scott.
Honoring the best in music and movie, 2011 BET Awards will air live from Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium on June 26 with Kevin Hart as a host. Special honorees are Patti LaBelle for Lifetime Achievement Award and Steve Harvey for Humanitarian Award.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal