Pics: Kellan Lutz Suits Up on 'Syrup' Set
Kellan Lutz is shooting his forthcoming flick, "Syrup", in New York City on Thursday, June 23. During the production, the Emmett Cullen of "Twilight" film series keeps his smile framing his face. He also looks dapper in his gray tux.
Also spotted on the set is Lutz's co-star Amber Heard. The "Drive Angry" hottie, who was nominated for Best Scared-As-S**t Performance at 2010 MTV Movie Awards for her role in "Zombieland", dolls up herself with stand-out red lipstick and white dress, which is topped with bright red coat.
Based on Max Berry's novel, "Syrup" revolves around Scat, a young marketing graduate who sells his three-million idea to a soda company. Problems come when he finds out that his roommate has unfairly claimed the copyright. So, he moves in with his friends while trying to manage summer marketing campaign for the company.
Shiloh Fernandez stars as Scat, while Lutz portrays Sneaky Pete and Heard takes the role of 6. Other stars, including Brittany Snow, Natalie Gal and Allison Williams, take the supporting roles. This Aram Rappaport-helmed comedy movie is scheduled for 2012 release across the United States.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up