Pics: Kellan Lutz Suits Up on 'Syrup' Set
Kellan Lutz is shooting his forthcoming flick, "Syrup", in New York City on Thursday, June 23. During the production, the Emmett Cullen of "Twilight" film series keeps his smile framing his face. He also looks dapper in his gray tux.
Also spotted on the set is Lutz's co-star Amber Heard. The "Drive Angry" hottie, who was nominated for Best Scared-As-S**t Performance at 2010 MTV Movie Awards for her role in "Zombieland", dolls up herself with stand-out red lipstick and white dress, which is topped with bright red coat.
Based on Max Berry's novel, "Syrup" revolves around Scat, a young marketing graduate who sells his three-million idea to a soda company. Problems come when he finds out that his roommate has unfairly claimed the copyright. So, he moves in with his friends while trying to manage summer marketing campaign for the company.
Shiloh Fernandez stars as Scat, while Lutz portrays Sneaky Pete and Heard takes the role of 6. Other stars, including Brittany Snow, Natalie Gal and Allison Williams, take the supporting roles. This Aram Rappaport-helmed comedy movie is scheduled for 2012 release across the United States.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard