Pics: Kellan Lutz Suits Up on 'Syrup' Set
Kellan Lutz is shooting his forthcoming flick, "Syrup", in New York City on Thursday, June 23. During the production, the Emmett Cullen of "Twilight" film series keeps his smile framing his face. He also looks dapper in his gray tux.
Also spotted on the set is Lutz's co-star Amber Heard. The "Drive Angry" hottie, who was nominated for Best Scared-As-S**t Performance at 2010 MTV Movie Awards for her role in "Zombieland", dolls up herself with stand-out red lipstick and white dress, which is topped with bright red coat.
Based on Max Berry's novel, "Syrup" revolves around Scat, a young marketing graduate who sells his three-million idea to a soda company. Problems come when he finds out that his roommate has unfairly claimed the copyright. So, he moves in with his friends while trying to manage summer marketing campaign for the company.
Shiloh Fernandez stars as Scat, while Lutz portrays Sneaky Pete and Heard takes the role of 6. Other stars, including Brittany Snow, Natalie Gal and Allison Williams, take the supporting roles. This Aram Rappaport-helmed comedy movie is scheduled for 2012 release across the United States.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards