Video Premiere: Estelle's 'Break My Heart' Ft. Rick Ross
Estelle has just come out releasing a new music video directed by Chris Robinson in support of her Rick Ross-assisted single "Break My Heart". The soulful singer walks around the house while singing about her object of affection played by "For Colored Girls" actor Omari Hardwick.
"The basic concept is I'm rolling up to this house and I'm having a dinner party, but I invited this guy that I'm trying to get it on with," she said. "And the entire time I'm thinking about him, but in my heart I'm doubting, maybe he'll break my heart. I pray he doesn't break my heart."
Estelle's collaborator Rick Ross, meanwhile, preferred to talk about the song he collaborated with her. He said, "Me collaborating with Estelle was just a matter of time, me being a huge fan of hers. Me really loving her style of music, her level of class. I love making music with real genuine songbirds and that's exactly what she is."
The song is taken from Estelle's upcoming studio album "All of Me".
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says