Video Premiere: Estelle's 'Break My Heart' Ft. Rick Ross
Estelle has just come out releasing a new music video directed by Chris Robinson in support of her Rick Ross-assisted single "Break My Heart". The soulful singer walks around the house while singing about her object of affection played by "For Colored Girls" actor Omari Hardwick.
"The basic concept is I'm rolling up to this house and I'm having a dinner party, but I invited this guy that I'm trying to get it on with," she said. "And the entire time I'm thinking about him, but in my heart I'm doubting, maybe he'll break my heart. I pray he doesn't break my heart."
Estelle's collaborator Rick Ross, meanwhile, preferred to talk about the song he collaborated with her. He said, "Me collaborating with Estelle was just a matter of time, me being a huge fan of hers. Me really loving her style of music, her level of class. I love making music with real genuine songbirds and that's exactly what she is."
The song is taken from Estelle's upcoming studio album "All of Me".
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'