Video Premiere: Estelle's 'Break My Heart' Ft. Rick Ross
Estelle has just come out releasing a new music video directed by Chris Robinson in support of her Rick Ross-assisted single "Break My Heart". The soulful singer walks around the house while singing about her object of affection played by "For Colored Girls" actor Omari Hardwick.
"The basic concept is I'm rolling up to this house and I'm having a dinner party, but I invited this guy that I'm trying to get it on with," she said. "And the entire time I'm thinking about him, but in my heart I'm doubting, maybe he'll break my heart. I pray he doesn't break my heart."
Estelle's collaborator Rick Ross, meanwhile, preferred to talk about the song he collaborated with her. He said, "Me collaborating with Estelle was just a matter of time, me being a huge fan of hers. Me really loving her style of music, her level of class. I love making music with real genuine songbirds and that's exactly what she is."
The song is taken from Estelle's upcoming studio album "All of Me".
Estelle's "Break My Heart" feat. Rick Ross music video
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party