Video Premiere: Estelle's 'Break My Heart' Ft. Rick Ross
Estelle has just come out releasing a new music video directed by Chris Robinson in support of her Rick Ross-assisted single "Break My Heart". The soulful singer walks around the house while singing about her object of affection played by "For Colored Girls" actor Omari Hardwick.
"The basic concept is I'm rolling up to this house and I'm having a dinner party, but I invited this guy that I'm trying to get it on with," she said. "And the entire time I'm thinking about him, but in my heart I'm doubting, maybe he'll break my heart. I pray he doesn't break my heart."
Estelle's collaborator Rick Ross, meanwhile, preferred to talk about the song he collaborated with her. He said, "Me collaborating with Estelle was just a matter of time, me being a huge fan of hers. Me really loving her style of music, her level of class. I love making music with real genuine songbirds and that's exactly what she is."
The song is taken from Estelle's upcoming studio album "All of Me".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says