Video Premiere: Estelle's 'Break My Heart' Ft. Rick Ross
Estelle has just come out releasing a new music video directed by Chris Robinson in support of her Rick Ross-assisted single "Break My Heart". The soulful singer walks around the house while singing about her object of affection played by "For Colored Girls" actor Omari Hardwick.
"The basic concept is I'm rolling up to this house and I'm having a dinner party, but I invited this guy that I'm trying to get it on with," she said. "And the entire time I'm thinking about him, but in my heart I'm doubting, maybe he'll break my heart. I pray he doesn't break my heart."
Estelle's collaborator Rick Ross, meanwhile, preferred to talk about the song he collaborated with her. He said, "Me collaborating with Estelle was just a matter of time, me being a huge fan of hers. Me really loving her style of music, her level of class. I love making music with real genuine songbirds and that's exactly what she is."
The song is taken from Estelle's upcoming studio album "All of Me".
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris