'Burn Notice' 5.02 Preview: Michael's Most Personal Mission
In an upcoming episode of "Burn Notice", Michael Westen will face the most personal issue he has ever had. Worrying about his mother, Michael tries to assure his mother to follow his order but she does not want her son to decide what she can and cannot do.
Also in the next outing, Michael must balance his new agency duties while helping a woman recover her cousin. Called "Bloodlines", the second episode of the fifth season will air Thursday, June 30 at 9/8c on USA Network.
In a recent interview, creator Matt Nix revealed that Michael and Fiona will move in together this season. "But it's not like moving in with Fiona is necessarily an easy thing to do. It's not like she just moves in and they settle down and they're happy," he explained.
Asked about the reasons why the couple finally lives under the same roof, Nix said "It's not simply a matter of circumstance." He did not disclose the actual reason, but hinted, "It does have to do with the questions that are raised by Michael's new situation."
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films