'Burn Notice' 5.02 Preview: Michael's Most Personal Mission
In an upcoming episode of "Burn Notice", Michael Westen will face the most personal issue he has ever had. Worrying about his mother, Michael tries to assure his mother to follow his order but she does not want her son to decide what she can and cannot do.
Also in the next outing, Michael must balance his new agency duties while helping a woman recover her cousin. Called "Bloodlines", the second episode of the fifth season will air Thursday, June 30 at 9/8c on USA Network.
In a recent interview, creator Matt Nix revealed that Michael and Fiona will move in together this season. "But it's not like moving in with Fiona is necessarily an easy thing to do. It's not like she just moves in and they settle down and they're happy," he explained.
Asked about the reasons why the couple finally lives under the same roof, Nix said "It's not simply a matter of circumstance." He did not disclose the actual reason, but hinted, "It does have to do with the questions that are raised by Michael's new situation."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'