'Burn Notice' 5.02 Preview: Michael's Most Personal Mission
In an upcoming episode of "Burn Notice", Michael Westen will face the most personal issue he has ever had. Worrying about his mother, Michael tries to assure his mother to follow his order but she does not want her son to decide what she can and cannot do.
Also in the next outing, Michael must balance his new agency duties while helping a woman recover her cousin. Called "Bloodlines", the second episode of the fifth season will air Thursday, June 30 at 9/8c on USA Network.
In a recent interview, creator Matt Nix revealed that Michael and Fiona will move in together this season. "But it's not like moving in with Fiona is necessarily an easy thing to do. It's not like she just moves in and they settle down and they're happy," he explained.
Asked about the reasons why the couple finally lives under the same roof, Nix said "It's not simply a matter of circumstance." He did not disclose the actual reason, but hinted, "It does have to do with the questions that are raised by Michael's new situation."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier