'Burn Notice' 5.02 Preview: Michael's Most Personal Mission
In an upcoming episode of "Burn Notice", Michael Westen will face the most personal issue he has ever had. Worrying about his mother, Michael tries to assure his mother to follow his order but she does not want her son to decide what she can and cannot do.
Also in the next outing, Michael must balance his new agency duties while helping a woman recover her cousin. Called "Bloodlines", the second episode of the fifth season will air Thursday, June 30 at 9/8c on USA Network.
In a recent interview, creator Matt Nix revealed that Michael and Fiona will move in together this season. "But it's not like moving in with Fiona is necessarily an easy thing to do. It's not like she just moves in and they settle down and they're happy," he explained.
Asked about the reasons why the couple finally lives under the same roof, Nix said "It's not simply a matter of circumstance." He did not disclose the actual reason, but hinted, "It does have to do with the questions that are raised by Michael's new situation."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof